I'm back. Again

Kamikaze
Retired Staff

I think I've made this thread like 2 or 3 times in the past few years because I've always come and gone quickly. 

But yeah, here's another one. 

I'm back! Hope you guys are all doing well \(^.^)/

For those who don't remember me, I was Revolver/ReverseZero on NBF

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

Hi
I don't think I know you but welcome back. Are you a guy or a girl?

Kamikaze
Retired Staff

(10-06-2017, 03:36 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: Hi
I don't think I know you but welcome back. Are you a guy or a girl?

I'm a guy ^.^ What's up?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Hello kiddo.
Welcome back. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Those are the nbf members that are active as of now. Do you remember us?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Hey Revolver. Good to have you back.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Retired Staff

Welcome back ^^/

Kamikaze
Retired Staff

(10-06-2017, 05:10 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Those are the nbf members that are active as of now. Do you remember us?

Yup I remember everyone! 

It's good to see that the website is still active. I thought you guys might have abandoned it and moved on. lol.

(10-07-2017, 02:04 AM)Sindar Wrote: Welcome back ^^/
(10-06-2017, 09:30 PM)Madar aUchiha Wrote: Hey Revolver. Good to have you back.

Thanks guys! Hope you guys are doing well!

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 07:10 AM by Kamikaze.)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-07-2017, 07:07 AM)Kamikaze Wrote: Yup I remember everyone! 

It's good to see that the website is still active. I thought you guys might have abandoned it and moved on. lol.

Good to know that kiddo ._.
We missed you. We wanted to give up on this website but we couldn't ...so.....

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-07-2017, 07:07 AM)Kamikaze Wrote: Yup I remember everyone! 

I'm doing great. Have you been watching any anime?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Kamikaze
Retired Staff

(10-07-2017, 02:25 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Good to know that kiddo ._.
We missed you. We wanted to give up on this website but we couldn't ...so.....

Loool I was kidding about the website possibly being abandoned, I have a lot of faith in you guys : P 

Yeah I missed everyone too, thats why I came back. I miss talking to you guys about anime and manga lol. 

Why don't we just get a chat system or something? I mean, keep the forum but have some sort of private chat created for this site (which could be a separate link). I feel like it'd be a lot more efficient.

(10-07-2017, 04:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'm doing great. Have you been watching any anime?

Yeah, I've been watching some of the older gundam animes which were a classic. I also watched samurai champloo too and some other anime movies. 

At the moment, I'm watching inuyasha, monster, and re-watching yu yu hakusho. 

What about you?

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 05:39 PM by Kamikaze.)