Tokyo Ghoul: Re Announced

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

An anime adaptation has been announced for the manga series 'Tokyo Ghoul: Re', the on-going sequel manga series to Tokyo Ghoul, for the year 2018.
Studio details haven't yet been released. More details are yet to come.

I personally kind of liked Season 1 of Tokyo Ghoul, but I wasn't a big fan of Season 2. I was also told by fans that the second season doesn't follow the original manga, so, I'll first check out the original manga series before watching it.

Source:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What do you think?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] this may be of interest to you.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Oh.....I hope it is a censored version ._.
I don't like the gore and blood ><

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] might find it interesting too.
By the way ma-chan...what happened to my ototo?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-06-2017, 12:32 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] might find it interesting too.

You don't like gore? I mean, it's about ghouls, and vampires. Gore is inevitable. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a censored version. Can't put out blood fountains on Broadcast TV.

Scarlet, right? She's kinda busy with stuff, I guess. I'll ask her.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-06-2017, 12:43 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You don't like gore? I mean, it's about ghouls, and vampires. Gore is inevitable. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a censored version. Can't put out blood fountains on Broadcast TV.

Scarlet, right? She's kinda busy with stuff, I guess. I'll ask her.

Nope. Who would like gore? Other my stupid idiotic sister?
I really hope so. I really don't want to see any more bizarre stuff. 
Yup. She is my ototo ^^
Okay...I hope she wouldn't abandon us Sad

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-06-2017, 12:52 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Nope. Who would like gore? Other my stupid idiotic sister?
I really hope so. I really don't want to see any more bizarre stuff. 
Yup. She is my ototo ^^
Okay...I hope she wouldn't abandon us Sad

You could've just watched the censored version, really. It didn't have a lot of gore.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(10-06-2017, 12:32 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] might find it interesting too.

Haven't even seen the second season xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-06-2017, 05:06 AM)Sindar Wrote: Haven't even seen the second season xD

And, you have to be glad. I wasn't a fan of the second season.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(10-06-2017, 05:20 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: And, you have to be glad. I wasn't a fan of the second season.
Oh really?.. Like, was it worse than the first one?...

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-06-2017, 05:23 AM)Sindar Wrote: Oh really?.. Like, was it worse than the first one?...

I thought the first one was fine. But, the second one(at least whatever I watched) had nothing. No plot or character development. Just Kaneki doing messed up things, and random stuff happening here and there. Studio Perriot really dropped the ball there. What's more amazing is that the original Tokyo Ghoul had almost got over by the time season 1 itself was over.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

You'd be right to guess that most of the time but this particular anime I didn't find interesting at all.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tokyo ghoul: re second season 12 episodes Nameless 1 29 10-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Rika
  Tokyo Ghoul Manga to End This Month MadaraUchiha 4 2,169 09-15-2014, 02:35 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha