Sword Art Online Season 3 Announced

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

The Sword Art Online stage event at the Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival 2017 has announced on Sunday that the franchise will receive a third anime series, which will adapt the Alicization arc from the light novel. In addition, an official spin-off novel to the main series Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online will receive a TV anime adaptation. New cast members for each anime adaptation have been announced.
What do you think?

Source:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I don't think I would watch this series.
I don't like game based anime.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-01-2017, 04:50 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I don't think I would watch this series.
I don't like game based anime.

I haven't watched SAO either. I've watched Log Horizon, though, and I found it to be great. I will watch SAO, eventually, since it's insanely popular and I want to know why.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(10-01-2017, 05:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I haven't watched SAO either. I've watched Log Horizon, though, and I found it to be great. I will watch SAO, eventually, since it's insanely popular and I want to know why.

I have dropped log horizon. Not because it's bad but I am just not into such anime.
Jigoku shoujo will be popular too.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

Great. I can't wait to see the next season. I like SAO. It's better than AOT

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-02-2017, 01:51 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Great. I can't wait to see the next season. I like SAO. It's better than AOT
I see. I haven't watched SAO so I wouldn't know. I'll watch the first two seasons before the third season starts airing.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(10-02-2017, 03:27 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I see. I haven't watched SAO so I wouldn't know. I'll watch the first two seasons before the third season starts airing.

It's the greatest anime of all. I liked it a lot.
I like the settings mostly

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-24-2017, 06:56 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: It's the greatest anime of all. I liked it a lot.
I like the settings mostly

Have you watched Log Horizon?

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(10-24-2017, 07:00 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Have you watched Log Horizon?

I dropped it. I couldn't get into the anime. It's like a take copy of Sao despite the popular criticism

Kamikaze
Retired Staff

(10-01-2017, 05:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I haven't watched SAO either. I've watched Log Horizon, though, and I found it to be great. I will watch SAO, eventually, since it's insanely popular and I want to know why.

I haven't watched Log Horizon but I heard it's a lot better than SAO. I don't want to sound like an ass but SAO is trash. lol. Story is pretty bad. I guess it's only popular because those who like it are new anime fans (and can't compare SAO to many anime) or just somehow find something entertaining about it (like the action, animation or romance).

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 03:28 PM by Kamikaze.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Made in Abyss season 2 announced MadaraUchiha 4 614 11-27-2017, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Ace