Does anyone work-out? Cardio/Lifting/Weights

Prince
NBF member

Bruh I am so sore oalkdjfaa;lgk I don't like, put myself 100% to work and concentrate but I still try and my thighs and arms are >Smile al;dkfjaaaaaaaa they hurt.

I do Kettle-Bell which gives you strength but not really big muscles. So my arms aren't like (muscle muscle muscleBIG) but I can dead-lift 108 rn but I still get sore af.
And for Cardio(ish type of thing) I do Krav Maga, which is an Israeli self-defense. So You learn how to disarm a gun from someone if you're point blank or like 3 ft away. Or how to get out of a hostage situation and stuff like that.

~Prince/Kaya

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I have never been to a gym in my life and I have never worked out either...so I wouldn't know.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (not sure) might be doing this [email protected] does that too....but he is not here anymore.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Prince
NBF member

(09-23-2017, 12:55 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (not sure) might be doing this [email protected] does that too....but he is not here anymore.

I recommend it. Tongue

~Prince/Kaya

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-23-2017, 02:20 PM)Prince Wrote: I recommend it. Tongue

>< bu...but...it's too much work!

Prince
NBF member

(09-23-2017, 02:45 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: >< bu...but...it's too much work!

The kettle or Krav? Honestly both aren't that much work. My dad just forces me to go for a long time bc self defense y'anno?

~Prince/Kaya

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-23-2017, 03:03 PM)Prince Wrote: The kettle or Krav? Honestly both aren't that much work. My dad just forces me to go for a long time bc self defense y'anno?

I don't what kettle or this krav is ._.
Never mind I will step out....I don't think I know anything to even talk about work-outs.

Sindar
Akatsuki

I do bench press and other weight lifting type exercises. Nothing extreme though =)

Never use kettle-bell, prefer dumbbells ^^b

Ace
Retired Staff

NOT AT ALL

Prince
NBF member

(09-23-2017, 10:40 PM)Sindar Wrote: I do bench press and other weight lifting type exercises. Nothing extreme though =)

Never use kettle-bell, prefer dumbbells ^^b

B) cruisin thru with dem mus-cles eh? lmao *high-five*

(09-23-2017, 11:10 PM)Ace Wrote: NOT AT ALL

Understandable ;]

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 03:10 PM by Prince.)

~Prince/Kaya
KuranKaname
Pirate

I do. But I am still fat and my muscles are flabby. I am thinking of quitting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you do for work? Canadian 0 87 08-15-2017, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Canadian
  Is Hard Work A Skill? identityissues8 4 885 09-18-2015, 12:01 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Yard work Arariel 2 482 05-04-2015, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Mansi14