Shokugeki no Soma - Food Wars

ScarletSaber
NBF member

How many of you have watched this/plan to watch it?

Livin' la Vida Loca

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Never heard of it. Is it any good? 
More like did you watch it ototoyo?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I finished season 1, as you obviously know. I'm gonna start season 2 this weekend.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] It's very good but has a lot of fan-service. The thing is, it's one of those rare anime that's enhanced by fan-service. Anyway, you've never heard of it? It's one of Shonen Jump's flagship manga. And, I hope you know what Shonen Jump is.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-22-2017, 07:20 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] It's very good but has a lot of fan-service. The thing is, it's one of those rare anime that's enhanced by fan-service. Anyway, you've never heard of it? It's one of Shonen Jump's flagship manga. And, I hope you know what Shonen Jump is.

Well, I am not gonna watch it then....sorry I am not fan service :/
I know what shonen jump is...baka ma-chan.
MNGEKYOOOO SHARINGAAANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScarletSaber
NBF member

ROFL. Yeah I watched 2 seasons. I am planning to write a review soon.

Livin' la Vida Loca

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-22-2017, 07:48 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Well, I am not gonna watch it then....sorry I am not fan service :/
I know what shonen jump is...baka ma-chan.
MNGEKYOOOO SHARINGAAANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would eliminate like most anime, but, it's your call.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-23-2017, 01:47 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: That would eliminate like most anime, but, it's your call.

That would be fine with me. I got plenty of anime that doesn't have ecchi content

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-23-2017, 02:09 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: That would be fine with me. I got plenty of anime that doesn't have ecchi content

Even I watch anime that don't have ecchi, but, you know, it's a staple part of it.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-23-2017, 04:20 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Even I watch anime that don't have ecchi, but, you know, it's a staple part of it.

LOL....I guess I know that. Most of the NBF members avoid that stuff.
It's just that....I have been watching anime during my journey. So, I will have to make sure that I watch only cool anime....as to not to freak out my colleagues. .

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-23-2017, 01:05 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: LOL....I guess I know that. Most of the NBF members avoid that stuff.
It's just that....I have been watching anime during my journey. So, I will have to make sure that I watch only cool anime....as to not to freak out my colleagues. .

Oh, right, lol, I guess.