Seriously...

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Did you seriously change the name is think section as movie reviews section? Gaki ka omai? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Why not? That's what I do here.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-19-2017, 08:22 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Why not? That's what I do here.
Only kids watch that many movies and only kids love Batman ><

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-19-2017, 08:56 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Only kids watch that many movies and only kids love Batman ><

Yada Yada Yada.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-19-2017, 10:19 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yada Yada Yada.
I could consider that as a Japanese no too kojo

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-19-2017, 10:33 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I could consider that as a Japanese no too kojo
What does that even mean

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-20-2017, 01:23 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: What does that even mean
Yada = no in Japanese. I thought you leaned Japanese in college

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-20-2017, 01:31 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Yada = no in Japanese. I thought you leaned Japanese in college
"Japanese no kojo too"-->didn't understand this.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-20-2017, 01:55 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: "Japanese no kojo too"-->didn't understand this.
Japanese no too kojo. Don't trust my weeklies gaki. Kojo is for kid

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-20-2017, 02:29 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Japanese no too kojo. Don't trust my weeklies gaki. Kojo is for kid
Isn't that Kozou?