Laptop or Desktop?

DudeThatsErin

Do you guys prefer to use a laptop or desktop when on the computer?

I prefer my desktop so my laptop rarely gets used.

Live, Laugh, Love. <3
Prince
NBF member

Laptop bc it's more mobile

~Prince/Kaya
Adam L

I personally prefer a desktop since it allows for more access to heavy resource based applications and services. Laptops are good though for traveling for example.

onlinestaff

Laptop, for my work as it does everything i need it to do, even with casual gaming! 

Or a Chromebook if we are talking about portability. 

I do have a PC for photo and video editing as it has a i7, so hyperthreading is good for this.

Bez

I persopersonally prefer lap top.

fatality

laptop for me.  especially those with AMD A10 processor.  These laptop's video performance match with the pc.  You can also play games you play in your PC.  No electricity is fine with laptop.  You can also take it almost anywhere.

zoldos

I've always preferred desktop PCs.  They are easier to customize and build, and can use "full size" components.  Plus I like having a full size screen and keyboard. Smile

~z
Rey

Deskops aren't too shabby but I have always been the type to use laptops or notebooks.

fords8

Desktop for me. I do own a laptop, but use it very little.

zoldos

(11-09-2017, 12:04 AM)Rey Wrote: Deskops aren't too shabby but I have always been the type to use laptops or notebooks.

Do you go places with it?  I never go out so a desktop is perfect. lol

~z

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which one do you prefer Desktop or Laptop ? Raees 44 7,891 10-15-2018, 12:04 PM
Last Post: blackrose