Kuroku no Basuke

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

How many of you guys watched this anime? I have just started watching it. It's good but I like Haikyuu more.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Will watch it when Haikyuu season 4 starts airing(before which I have to watch the first three seasons). Will alternate between a sports anime and an anime of another genre. So, that includes KnB, Haikyuu, Hajime no Ippo, etc.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-17-2017, 08:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Will watch it when Haikyuu season 4 starts airing(before which I have to watch the first three seasons). Will alternate between a sports anime and an anime of another genre. So, that includes KnB, Haikyuu, Hajime no Ippo, etc.

I don't recommend Hajime no Ippo. I dropped it after watching 10 episodes or so.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-17-2017, 08:34 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I don't recommend Hajime no Ippo. I dropped it after watching 10 episodes or so.
Oh. I'm still willing to check it out. It has like 1200 chapters and is still on-going, plus it's adapted by mad-house, so, I guess I have to see for myself.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-17-2017, 10:31 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Oh. I'm still willing to check it out. It has like 1200 chapters and is still on-going, plus it's adapted by mad-house, so, I guess I have to see for myself.
It's cool. My tastes are a bit different as I like seirei no moribito, ao no exorcist, bleach and I hate SAO and AOT

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-18-2017, 12:07 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: It's cool. My tastes are a bit different as I like seirei no moribito, ao no exorcist, bleach and I hate SAO and AOT

I haven't watched SAO. 
I really like AoT.
And, I like Seirei no Moribito. 
I've watched Bleach till the Soul Society arc, and it's certainly among the best initial arcs in all of shounen anime. 
I liked the first half of Blue Exorcist season 1, but, IMO, the second half was a steaming pile of crap. Haven't watched the second season.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-18-2017, 03:11 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I haven't watched SAO. 
I really like AoT.
And, I like Seirei no Moribito. 
I've watched Bleach till the Soul Society arc, and it's certainly among the best initial arcs in all of shounen anime. 
I liked the first half of Blue Exorcist season 1, but, IMO, the second half was a steaming pile of crap. Haven't watched the second season.

You have watched seirei no moribito completely? O.O
Whoa...that's something. It's my favorite anime next to bleach

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-18-2017, 03:24 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: You have watched seirei no moribito completely? O.O
Whoa...that's something. It's my favorite anime next to bleach
Uh, it's the anime we were supposed to watch in June or July.
I see. You like Bleach including the fillers or in spite of them?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(09-18-2017, 03:29 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Uh, it's the anime we were supposed to watch in June or July.
I see. You like Bleach including the fillers or in spite of them?

The fillers are rather unexpected but they are not bad so the later I guess

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-18-2017, 02:42 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: The fillers are rather unexpected but they are not bad so the later I guess

Oh, alright, cool.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kuroku no Basuke the last game Claraviolet 0 52 10-02-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Claraviolet
  Kuroku no Basuke kirasaki dai ichi Claraviolet 0 59 09-23-2017, 03:26 PM
  Kuroku no Basuke Season 2 for September Claraviolet 4 116 09-22-2017, 01:00 AM