How many forums are you on?

Canadian

Without naming any forums, how many forums are you on? What kind of forums are they?

I'm on a bunch of general discussion forums, a couple of sports forums.

kingcool52

I have no idea how many I've registered on, must be in the hundreds, to be honest. In terms of ones that I am active on, probably at max around 10.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Through out the years, more than I can count. But of late I don't go beyond much of my own forum due to lack of time with school work/real life issues.

Ace
Retired Staff

i only frequent 3 this one, one i was an admin on and a wallpaper one.

[Image: 2a3a06759fbbe1084ed142d631f5599d.png]
fords8

About 5 or 6 right now.

Kaynil

I have joined many forums but as of late, I don't really visit many forums.

I ggo to my two communities,  to a webmaster chat one, and I am trying to get back to a certain few friend's communities I enjoy, such as this one.

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

2 forums. But I only visit this forum and I had joined the other forum for the sake of this forum.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I'm only active on this forum, but I visit two other forum to talk to 2-3 people every week, and then, I just surf around myanimelist, and r/anime.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
fords8

I post on all the ones I go to.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-08-2017, 10:37 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'm only active on this forum, but I visit two other forum to talk to 2-3 people every week, and then, I just surf around myanimelist, and r/anime.

We are grateful for your dedication MadaraUchiha.
I do visit Mal but I never made an account there

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]