hate mate

yaoifangirl

anyone reading this manga?I love it. i have completed reading 20 chapters and I am waiting for the 21 chapter. it's about a boy and his unrequited love.

Nel
huh?
is it of romance genre?
If it's really good, may be [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] we can try it

Canadian

Judging by the name of the thread is there a lot of hate in this story? Lot's of fights? Is it entertaining?

yaoifangirl

It's about two friends and a heartbreak.
I don't know why heartbreak even exists. I hate it when the main protagonists couldn't have a happy ending

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Hello...isn't this a shonen ai manga? I got a PM regarding this thread. Not many of use are into romance here. So,  is it okay for me to move this to shonen ai section?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
yaoifangirl

(10-09-2017, 02:58 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] who at least thinks it's not a bad thing to like things like this. just to know, is it so bad to see two guys kissing? it doesn't even have hard core sex. so why are you even talking about this? who the fuck is the bitch that sent you the pm

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-12-2017, 07:13 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] who at least thinks it's not a bad thing to like things like this. just to know, is it so bad to see two guys kissing? it doesn't even have hard core sex. so why are you even talking about this? who the fuck is the bitch that sent you the pm

Do not swear especially when it's directed towards a user. I don't have any biased opinions like that. I am fine with whatever it's just that ....most of the users are not comfortable about reading shonen ai and such. 

I would like to name the user who sent me the PM but that wouldn't be a nice thing at all.
I am going to leave this and I am not going to repeat myself....just do not swear. We don't swear in here and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] please move to other section

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Sindar
Akatsuki

I moved the thread. Don't see why it is important or makes any difference, which subforum the thread is in. Definitely not worth having an argument over.

yaoifangirl

(10-13-2017, 01:24 AM)Sindar Wrote: I moved the thread. Don't see why it is important or makes any difference, which subforum the thread is in. Definitely not worth having an argument over.

Why don't you say the same to the person above you? I am not the one trying to pick a fight.

Sindar
Akatsuki

(10-19-2017, 02:00 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: Why don't you say the same to the person above you? I am not the one trying to pick a fight.

I meant both of you, obviously : P Also please, be careful with words, people can be offended when you swear at them. And if we keep having fights, regardless for which reason, this place will lose its charm. So, please help me maintain somewhat pleasant atmosphere here, 'kay? =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hate mate chapter 38 yaoifangirl 0 197 12-17-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: yaoifangirl
  Hate mate chapter 33 yaoifangirl 0 104 10-23-2017, 09:15 PM
  Hate mate chapter 32 yaoifangirl 0 94 10-23-2017, 09:13 PM
  Hate mate final pairing yaoifangirl 0 101 10-02-2017, 09:55 PM
  Hate mate chapter 31 yaoifangirl 0 96 10-02-2017, 09:53 PM