Attack on Titan Season 3 Announced

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Attack on Titan Season 3 is coming in the year 2018. It was announced during the final scene of the finale of the show's second season, and also via the show's twitter account.

Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Personally, I was a bit worried when it was announced that season 2 is gonna have only twelve episodes. I mean, Attack on Titan came four years ago, and became a huge phenomena on the level of Death Note during its prime, and the second season was too late, and too little. This news is pretty awesome.
What do you think of this news?

I'm gonna be posting my review for season 2 of Attack on Titan after I watch the season finale.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Good shit. This second season was what I wanted AOT to be instead of where the first season went after the first 2 episodes.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-18-2017, 04:39 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Good shit. This second season was what I wanted AOT to be instead of where the first season went after the first 2 episodes.
Yes, this season was phenomenal. And, much bloodier than I expected it to be.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nel
It was popular but I think it's old school now. I don't think people would go ga-ga over it now. But it's good to know that they are gonna make a third season.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-18-2017, 09:51 PM)Nel Wrote: It was popular but I think it's old school now. I don't think people would go ga-ga over it now. But it's good to know that they are gonna make a third season.
Well, why do you think they announced that the third season will be come next year? The second season was a huge hit, obviously not as much as the first season was, but, it was still more popular than most anime that are airing right now. Now, because of this, the momentum will continue, and the third season will probably be as successful as the first season.

Nel
(06-19-2017, 06:40 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, why do you think they announced that the third season will be come next year? The second season was a huge hit, obviously not as much as the first season was, but, it was still more popular than most anime that are airing right now. Now, because of this, the momentum will continue, and the third season will probably be as successful as the first season.

Yes. Because they waited for all the hype to go down before releasing the second season. That's a possibility

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-19-2017, 01:26 PM)Nel Wrote: Yes. Because they waited for all the hype to go down before releasing the second season. That's a possibility
Look, I do agree that the second season should have come in 2015, and they shouldn't have waited for long, but, the second season is a big hit, and brought back all the hype, and now season 3 is going to one of the most anticipated anime ever.

Nel
(06-19-2017, 05:44 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Look, I do agree that the second season should have come in 2015, and they shouldn't have waited for long, but, the second season is a big hit, and brought back all the hype, and now season 3 is going to one of the most anticipated anime ever.

Let me ask you something. What is so unique about this anime? The plot, characters? It's just the animations

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-20-2017, 11:48 AM)Nel Wrote: Let me ask you something. What is so unique about this anime? The plot, characters? It's just the animations
The plot is indeed unique. And, the characters are pretty memorable, and some are pretty badass.
Don't say 'just' the animation. Animation is an incredibly difficult task. Good animation is hard to come by. Breath-taking visuals are for the viewers to enjoy.

Nel
(06-20-2017, 04:27 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The plot is indeed unique. And, the characters are pretty memorable, and some are pretty badass.
Don't say 'just' the animation. Animation is an incredibly difficult task. Good animation is hard to come by. Breath-taking visuals are for the viewers to enjoy.

Then if the visuals are good.. Then would you watch any crappy anime?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Made in Abyss season 2 announced MadaraUchiha 4 479 11-27-2017, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Ace
  Sword Art Online Season 3 Announced MadaraUchiha 20 1,796 10-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Attack on Titan Season 2 trailer MadaraUchiha 3 1,367 12-26-2016, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Nel
Star Attack on Titan 2 Star_Of_Hope 70 13,411 05-04-2015, 01:28 AM
  Attack on Titan: No Regrets Anime's Promo Previews 1st Episode MadaraUchiha 5 2,417 09-18-2014, 03:27 PM
  1st Attack on Titan Compilation Film's Trailer Streamed MadaraUchiha 13 3,717 09-02-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Sindar