Reading new HxH together

Sindar
Retired Staff

So here is the announcement - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Hunter x Hunter is going to have a few more chapter in late June and July. If anyone wants to, we can have something similar to the anime discussions you guys are having here, only for manga and with 1 chapter a week. It is HxH though, so a single chapter is lot to parse =) So, how about it?

If you plan to participate but haven't read the manga, only watched the anime - you are only 20 chapters behind, you can read it all before the new ones will start to come out Angel  

Nel
I am in. From which chapter should I start reading the manga? I have completed watching the anime

Sindar
Retired Staff

(06-06-2017, 10:41 AM)Nel Wrote: I am in.  From which chapter should I start reading the manga? I have completed watching the anime
Great \^.^/

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't seen the anime. It did include the world tree climbing right? Did they show Kurapika's childhood too? You can start with chapter 339 to be safe. If you have see Kurapika's flashback you can go for chapter 341.

Nel
(06-06-2017, 08:16 PM)Sindar Wrote: Great \^.^/

I'm not exactly sure since I haven't seen the anime. It did include the world tree climbing right? Did they show Kurapika's childhood too? You can start with chapter 339 to be safe. If you have see Kurapika's Iflashback you can go for chapter 341.

Yeah. It included tree climbing and killua left with nanika. Okay I will start with 339. How many chapters are there?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(06-06-2017, 08:23 PM)Nel Wrote: Yeah. It included tree climbing and killua left with nanika. Okay I will start with 339. How many chapters are there?

Cool =) Only 360 so far. Chapter 339 will start on the tree, you might have seen it too, but look at it just in case. This part of the story is pretty different from the chimera ants arc, there is a lot more conspiracy, convoluted agendas and so on, it is kinda hard to follow actually. But it makes me excited to see how things will work out. Quoting the manga, the possibilities are endless ^^/

Nel
(06-06-2017, 08:49 PM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] you guys wanna read them with us?

Ace
Akatsuki

I apologize but I'm not a huge fan of HxH :/ so I don't thin I'll be reading it sorry,

Nel
(06-06-2017, 10:03 PM)Ace Wrote: I apologize but I'm not a huge fan of HxH :/ so I don't thin I'll be reading it sorry,

Have you ever gave it a try?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

June 26, eh? I think I'm up for it. I always felt like I should read at least one manga after Naruto got over. And, this is one of my favourite anime ever. I hope it doesn't go into hiatus again, though.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Retired Staff

(06-06-2017, 09:59 PM)Nel Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] you guys wanna read them with us?
Thanks for notifying others, I always forget to do that =)