First anime or manga?

JennyorAlice

Which one did you get into first.....manga or anime? Which specific series got you into anime/manga? Did someone recommend it to you or did you just come across it at the local bookstore or online? Do you still enjoy that particular series or have you moved on to other stuff?

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

DBZ when it came on cartoon network. Was the greatest thing ever for 13 year old me. Sometime later watched other animes on tv too. Yu yu hakusho, FMAB and fairy tale. First I watched online fully was inuysha.

[Image: APm3rbC]
eurus

My first anime was probably Naruto. And the first manga was Doraemon!

Nel
(04-14-2017, 10:52 AM)eurus Wrote: My first anime was probably Naruto. And the first manga was Doraemon!

Do you read one piece or any other popular manga?

Aoba
My first anime was dragon ball z.
I didn't like it. But I did follow it for years.

Mansi14
Retired Staff

My first anime has to be Cardcaptor Sakura given to me by a cousin.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

MY first one was probably Pokemon. I was around 9, I didn't know it was an anime. My actual first anime is Naruto, and after that, it was Death Note. Manga-->Naruto and Shingeki no Kyojin.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nel
(04-21-2017, 10:11 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: MY first one was probably Pokemon. I was around 9, I didn't know it was an anime. My actual first anime is Naruto, and after that, it was Death Note. Manga-->Naruto and Shingeki no Kyojin.
Didn't you drop Naruto manga?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-02-2017, 04:49 AM)Nel Wrote: Didn't you drop Naruto manga?
I dropped One Piece. I read Naruto till the last chapter.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nel
(05-03-2017, 01:40 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I dropped One Piece. I read Naruto till the last chapter.

You picked the wrong manga to continue but it's your opinion. Do you like Naruto better than one piece?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manga vs Incomplete Anime Stuff MadaraUchiha 27 413 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Characters that look better in the anime than the manga Elvis 4 666 11-15-2017, 04:16 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Would you rather buy manga or anime? Elvis 11 1,462 11-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope