Looking for something to watch? Heres a flowchart I found thats should be helpful

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Might wanna ctrl + - to view this

[Image: q9Xjv4p.jpg]

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Ace
Retired Staff

WOOOOOOOOW well then I'm sure if anyone's unsure of what they want they can see this, RIP phone users though XD

Nel
Did you make such a huge list by yourself? Omedetto in finding or creating such a good list.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(04-04-2017, 11:41 AM)Nel Wrote: Did you make such a huge list by yourself? Omedetto in finding or creating such a good list.

Found it on reddit

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Mansi14
Tenshi

Oh my lord. This is so very helpful!!

Nel
(04-06-2017, 05:12 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: Oh my lord. This is so very helpful!!

I don't agree with some recommendations but it's just my view. I thought you stopped watching anime nel

Mansi14
Tenshi

(04-06-2017, 11:51 AM)Nel Wrote: I don't agree with some recommendations but it's just my view. I thought you stopped watching anime nel

nel? Eh? You're telling that to yourself? o.O
Yeah some might be wrong but it is still helpful in a lot of way I think ::

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

This list was pretty awesome. I found most of my favourite anime here, and I was quite surprised to see the likes of One Outs and Phantom here, and the latter is one of my absolute favourites.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nel
(04-06-2017, 06:07 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: nel? Eh? You're telling that to yourself? o.O
Yeah some might be wrong but it is still helpful in a lot of way I think ::
They should have highlighted trigun, Kyou kara ore wa , and other master pieces.

Mansi14
Tenshi

(04-10-2017, 11:10 PM)Nel Wrote: They should have highlighted trigun, Kyou kara ore wa , and other master pieces.

But they didn't ! 
Fancy making your own list of this kind? Grin