GTA 4

David S

I love GTA 4 a lot, the missions in the game are fantastic and fun to play. There is a lot of choices to do in the game like the ending and killing certain characters. Online was fun to play! I played it for hours and hours! Have you played GTA 4?

Nel
No
But I have heard of it. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] plays it may be even [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] too

MelloLily
Retired Staff

@Nel

Never liked GTA. By the way Nel, how did you get around the quoting posts issue?

Nel
(01-20-2017, 06:42 AM)MelloLily Wrote: @Nel

Never liked GTA.  By the way Nel, how did you get around the quoting posts issue?

I didn't.  I am just using the reply button even though I believe it's a pain

MelloLily
Retired Staff

(01-20-2017, 01:11 PM)Nel Wrote: I didn't.  I am just using the reply button even though I believe it's a pain
Oh I see that explains it.  Yeah I can't figure out why the quoting thing isn't working.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I love GTA 4.... It's not my favorite in the series, because, it kind of moved away from what GTA really is, in terms of gameplay and the fact that GTA is a satire of America across different time periods... It was more of a critic of the American Dream than a satire..... But, I thought the narrative was more focused than GTA 5, which had genius satire, but was not narratively as strong as GTA 4.... I also liked its somber, grim tone; it was something new in the series..... Not a huge fan of the vehicle mechanics though, at times they frustrated me...

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
kingcool52

I loved GTA 4 and I have to say I probably enjoyed it a bit more than I did GTA 5.