Natsume yujincho second season review

Nel
I have completed watching the second season and it's good.  The animationis good [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] .
It's a normal anime with some concept called youkai.  Things that can't be seen naturally. I would recommend it to anyone who like sice of life.

Sindar
Akatsuki

(01-06-2017, 01:05 PM)Nel Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] .
It's a normal anime with some concept called youkai.  Things that can't be seen naturally. I would recommend it to anyone who like sice of life.
I've just started the first season =) Don't know about the animation yet, but I hope to get a good story ^^/

Nel
(01-06-2017, 11:12 PM)Sindar Wrote: I've just started the first season =) Don't know about the animation yet, but I hope to get a good story ^^/

It's a good anime but with a normal story about kid who can see things that are not from this world. Let me know if it's to your liking or not

Sindar
Akatsuki

(01-10-2017, 12:54 PM)Nel Wrote: It's a good anime but with a normal story about kid who can see things that are not from this world. Let me know if it's to your liking or not
Sure, I will =)

Nel
(01-11-2017, 02:13 AM)Sindar Wrote: Sure, I will =)

I will also recommend rezero, uragiri wa boku no namae shitteru for you

Sindar
Akatsuki

(01-11-2017, 12:46 PM)Nel Wrote: I will also recommend rezero, uragiri wa boku no namae shitteru for you
Re:zero seems to be very popular =) Uraboku, huh? That is an interesting suggestion Grin  Don't know if I have plans for watching shounen ai shows, as of yet Tongue

Nel
(01-12-2017, 02:17 AM)Sindar Wrote: Re:zero seems to be very popular =) Uraboku, huh? That is an interesting suggestion Grin  Don't know if I have plans for watching shounen ai shows, as of yet Tongue

Wa..was it a shonen-ai anime? Well there isn't anything in there so you can watch it. Are you against lgbt stuff by any chance?

Sindar
Akatsuki

(01-12-2017, 01:01 PM)Nel Wrote: Wa..was it a shonen-ai anime? Well there isn't anything in there so you can watch it. Are you against lgbt stuff by any chance?
Well, it seems like it is, but I don't know =) From the pictures and the few lines plot description I've read it seems like it is a story about pretty boys with sad past, stuff like that, so I guess it is fair to say it is a shounen ai. Don't worry about it, I was just teasing you ^^'/ I have nothing against the genre, though I haven't seen any shounen ai anime yet. I saw a lot of very funny screen caps from shows like Yuri on Ice or Free, I think I would have had good time watching those.

Nel
(01-13-2017, 02:49 AM)Sindar Wrote: Well, it seems like it is, but I don't know =) From the pictures and the few lines plot description I've read it seems like it is a story about pretty boys with sad past, stuff like that, so I guess it is fair to say it is a shounen ai. Don't worry about it, I was just teasing you ^^'/ I have nothing against the genre, though I haven't seen any shounen ai anime yet. I saw a lot of very funny screen caps from shows like Yuri on Ice or Free, I think I would have had good time watching those.

There aren't any tense scenes or any romantic scenes in it.  It's always about mystery. So I liked it. I am not into yaoi and yuri either

Sindar
Akatsuki

(01-13-2017, 12:50 PM)Nel Wrote: There aren't any tense scenes or any romantic scenes in it.  It's always about mystery. So I liked it. I am not into yaoi and yuri either
I see =)