Will naruto anime end soon?

Nel
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  I know you all follow naruto.  So will the anime end anytime soon? Or there is too much to cover in the manga?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-02-2017, 01:14 PM)Nel Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  I know you all follow naruto.  So will the anime end anytime soon? Or there is too much to cover in the manga?
What? It is still airing?.. Wow.

If this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]is right, they are mostly airing filler episodes now, so it is up to them how much the show will stretch on. The manga didn't have a lot of material,  and it ended a long time ago.

Nel
(01-03-2017, 02:17 AM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]is right, they are mostly airing filler episodes now, so it is up to them how much the show will stretch on. The manga didn't have a lot of material,  and it ended a long time ago.

Are you not following it by any chance? I hate fillers but they are better than bleach fillers. I hope they would just end naruto

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-03-2017, 02:58 AM)Nel Wrote: Are you not following it by any chance? I hate fillers but they are better than bleach fillers. I hope they would just end naruto
I've read the manga, so I am sort of caught up with the story. I'm not planning to watch the last episodes.

MelloLily
Retired Staff

They're covering private stories right now, such as Sasuke's right now. They'll have more, probably Shikamaru's for example, since Kishimoto is releasing Shikamaru's story in books in February.

Nel
(01-03-2017, 05:29 AM)Sindar Wrote: I've read the manga, so I am sort of caught up with the story. I'm not planning to watch the last episodes.
I thought people appreciate anime more than manga. Will you be watching it after it ends or..?
(01-04-2017, 08:26 AM)MelloLily Wrote: They're covering private stories right now, such as Sasuke's right now. They'll have more, probably Shikamaru's for example, since Kishimoto is releasing Shikamaru's story in books in February.

Sasuke got a private story. That must be irritating for many people. How long have they been airing Sasuke's story?

MelloLily
Retired Staff

(01-04-2017, 12:55 PM)Nel Wrote: I thought people appreciate anime more than manga. Will you be watching it after it ends or..?

Sasuke got a private story. That must be irritating for many people. How long have they been airing Sasuke's story?

Episodes 484-488 (five episodes)

Davis
NBF member

(01-04-2017, 03:00 PM)MelloLily Wrote: Episodes 484-488 (five episodes)

has naruto ended yet?, i have not watched it for like 6 months as min

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-04-2017, 08:26 AM)MelloLily Wrote: They're covering private stories right now, such as Sasuke's right now.  They'll have more, probably Shikamaru's for example, since Kishimoto is releasing Shikamaru's story in books in February.

Oh, so those episodes aren't just made up o.O So Kishimoto is writing novels now? Never heard of that, it's pretty cool.

(01-04-2017, 12:55 PM)Nel Wrote: I thought people appreciate anime more than manga.  Will you be watching it after it ends or..?
It is probably the opposite, actually =) I don't think I"ll watch any more Naruto episodes. Though if they make something extraordinary good, like that episode with the first Madara fight, I'd want to see it =)

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2017, 05:41 AM by Sindar.)

MelloLily
Retired Staff

(01-04-2017, 11:41 PM)Davis Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] from Barne's and Noble along with Itachi's story (Daylight and Midnight).