Attack on Titan Season 2 trailer

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

The Trailer for Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin) season 2 is out...... What do you think about it? It looks good, and it has the same intensity as the first season, and I'm looking forward to it......
Link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Retired Staff

(12-25-2016, 09:02 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The Trailer for Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin) season 2 is out...... What do you think about it? It looks good, and it has the same intensity as the first season, and I'm looking forward to it......
Link:
Cool =)  It is sort of funny how much spoilers they packed into this preview. Last season was pretty stingy with the information about titans, looks like this one is going to be different.

Also, seems like Eren keeps getting beaten by other titans, too bad  Sad

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(12-25-2016, 09:02 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Looks like crap

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Nel
(12-25-2016, 09:27 PM)Sindar Wrote: Cool =)  It is sort of funny how much spoilers they packed into this preview. Last season was pretty stingy with the information about titans, looks like this one is going to be different.

Also, seems like Eren keeps getting beaten by other titans, too bad  :(

He will kick the titans ass soon. I don't like eren and mikasa. I hope they would give screen time for levi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attack on Titan Season 3 Announced MadaraUchiha 16 2,589 06-28-2017, 12:37 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
Star Attack on Titan 2 Star_Of_Hope 70 13,490 05-04-2015, 01:28 AM
  Attack on Titan: No Regrets Anime's Promo Previews 1st Episode MadaraUchiha 5 2,420 09-18-2014, 03:27 PM
  1st Attack on Titan Compilation Film's Trailer Streamed MadaraUchiha 13 3,735 09-02-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Sindar