Boruto anime announced.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

So, a new anime based on Boruto was announced a few hours back, and it's coming in April 2017. 
Kishimoto stated that "I plan to make it even better than Naruto".

What do you think about this?
I don't have a good feeling about this, and I'm not really looking forward to this.

Source:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Jeez

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Iki Hotaro

yeah great! -_-

Nel
(12-18-2016, 07:37 PM)Iki Hotaro Wrote: yeah great! -_-

I thought kishimoto vouched for its quality. So it's better to give it a try first.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-18-2016, 07:53 PM)Nel Wrote: I thought kishimoto vouched for its quality. So it's better to give it a try first.

Well, Naruto's quality did start to dip a few dozen chapters into the Fourth Shinobi War, so, his assurance don't really mean that much to me at this point..... But, I do have faith in his world-building abilities....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nel
(12-19-2016, 02:38 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, Naruto's quality did start to dip a few dozen chapters into the Fourth Shinobi War, so, his assurance don't really mean that much to me at this point..... But, I do have faith in his world-building abilities....

Do you really think he can come up with a different story at this point? No matter what he does it would always be compared to the original series

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-19-2016, 01:16 PM)Nel Wrote: Do you really think he can come up with a different story at this point? No matter what he does it would always be compared to the original series

Yes, it's inevitable, but that doesn't mean it can't be better than the original..... Empire Strikes Back was better than Star Wars, Christopher Nolan's Batman was better than Tim Burton's, and Christopher Nolan's second Batman film The Dark Knight was better than Batman Begins, which was already amazing, Spiderman 2 was better than Spiderman, Naruto Shippuden was better than Naruto, and of course these are my personal opinions, but, it has been done before.......

Nel
(12-19-2016, 06:43 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yes, it's inevitable, but that doesn't mean it can't be better than the original..... Empire Strikes Back was better than Star Wars, Christopher Nolan's Batman was better than Tim Burton's, and Christopher Nolan's second Batman film The Dark Knight was better than Batman Begins, which was already amazing, Spiderman 2 was better than Spiderman, Naruto Shippuden was better than Naruto, and of course these are my personal opinions, but, it has been done before.......

I believe naruto is better than shippuden.
The possibility is less though. Norton would be a laughing stock if it doesn't meet the expectations

Iki Hotaro

(12-18-2016, 07:53 PM)Nel Wrote: I thought kishimoto vouched for its quality.  So it's better to give it a try first.
yeah... i guess you're right

(12-18-2016, 07:53 PM)Nel Wrote: I thought kishimoto vouched for its quality.  So it's better to give it a try first.
yeah... i guess you're right

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2016, 11:53 PM by Iki Hotaro.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-21-2016, 03:14 AM)Nel Wrote: I believe naruto is better than shippuden.
The possibility is less though. Norton would be a laughing stock if it doesn't meet the expectations

I think Shippuden is better because it has more depth and character development, along with better action sequences and music.... And, I think Boruto and Kishimoto would become one, but, Naruto's legacy would be preserved..... The same thing has happened to many IP's......