Looking for comedy anime

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Is there any anime where you believe that the main protagonist is insane? Will he give out the aura thar half of the time you wouldn't mind straggling him? If it's a female lead then it's even better Smile

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Wait, I didn't get your question.... Can you put it in a better way? You want comedy, or?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Steins gate??

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
ItachiSasuke
senpai...i haven't seen your posts for god knows how long and I find this. Are you a same person senpai?
I don't know how you can even like characters who are insane.

MIKUMayhem

(11-17-2016, 01:08 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Is there any anime where you believe that the main protagonist is insane? Will he give out the aura thar half of the time you wouldn't mind straggling him? If it's a female lead then it's even better Smile
I would recommend Chaos;Head. The whole premise has an insane feel to it. Male "main character" and several female "support/not-quite-as-main Characters" would not classify it as a harem though. As mentioned before, the whole show is insane to the point i feel the original creators could have very possibly be tripping.

ItachiSasuke
(11-18-2016, 09:33 AM)MIKUMayhem Wrote: I would recommend Chaos;Head. The whole premise has an insane feel to it. Male "main character" and several female "support/not-quite-as-main Characters" would not classify it as a harem though. As mentioned before, the whole show is insane to the point i feel the original creators could have very possibly be tripping.

Hello miku senpai. Does you miku anything to do with the famous vocaloid? I don't think the main character in chaos head is insane senpai. What makes you think the original creators have lost their touch?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(11-18-2016, 09:33 AM)MIKUMayhem Wrote: I would recommend Chaos;Head. The whole premise has an insane feel to it. Male "main character" and several female "support/not-quite-as-main Characters" would not classify it as a harem though. As mentioned before, the whole show is insane to the point i feel the original creators could have very possibly be tripping.

Thank you. I have never heard of it before. One a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Nel
(11-18-2016, 12:56 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Steins gate??

Is stiens gate a funny anime? I never thought of it like that. Will you recommend it?

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(01-13-2017, 01:10 PM)Nel Wrote: Is stiens gate a funny anime? I never thought of it like that. Will you recommend it?

Its one of the best animes.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Nel
(01-14-2017, 12:06 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Its one of the best animes.

I have watched three episodes and dropped it . Those banana green goo and the story seemed ordinary to me. Will it get better?