Anime that is worse than the manga

Elvis
Rouge pirate

What anime do you know that is a lot worse than the manga? Name an anime series that had a great manga but a bad anime adaptation.

Kaynil

From the top of my head, I can think of GANTZ. The manga went through crazy lengths and subplots so your mileage may vary, but many found the anime adaptation, especially the diverting part trying to tie everything together disappointing. I guess that the anime basically just covers the first ten percent of the whole manga.

I am sure tehre are more, many times I have been told to go back to the manga for things to make sense.

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

From what I've heard, the second half of Blue exorcist is mostly filler-ish, and it does not follow the manga closely.... And, I believe that because, I really liked the first half, and the second half was boring.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
ItachiSasuke
(11-14-2016, 11:03 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: From what I've heard, the second half of Blue exorcist is mostly filler-ish, and it does not follow the manga closely.... And, I believe that because, I really liked the first half, and the second half was boring.....
Do you read manga senpai? How come I didn't know that? Do you read manga even now?
What are the manga that you follow senpai?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-18-2016, 11:49 AM)ItachiSasuke Wrote: Do you read manga senpai? How come I didn't know that? Do you read manga even now?
What are the manga that you follow senpai?

Have stopped reading manga.... Heck, I hardly even watch anime these days.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nel
(11-18-2016, 10:10 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Have stopped reading manga.... Heck, I hardly even watch anime these days.....

Don't you watch any anime at all now? Don't tell me you got tired of anime

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-23-2016, 02:52 PM)Nel Wrote: Don't you watch any anime at all now? Don't tell me you got tired of anime

I just have to find a new one.... I'm planning to watch anime movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki, like Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke.....

Nel
(11-23-2016, 04:50 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I just have to find a new one.... I'm planning to watch anime movies directed by Hayao Miyazaki, like Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke.....

If you are okay with old animation, I would recommend hanada shonen shi too, like the others. I have watched it recently and it's an okay anime a bit too direct like gintama.

have you watched arslan senki?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-26-2016, 11:47 PM)Nel Wrote: If you are okay with old animation, I would recommend hanada shonen shi too, like the others. I have watched it recently and it's an okay anime a bit too direct like gintama.

have you watched arslan senki?

I see, well, I haven't really heard of them.... Is Arslan Senki good?

MudanTV

yeah, I have to agree, Gantz's adaptation was horrible.
and in more recent memory, Servamp was also pretty bad since it didn't have half the stuff that was in the manga so for a new comer it was uncomprehensible mess.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manga vs Incomplete Anime Stuff MadaraUchiha 27 413 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Characters that look better in the anime than the manga Elvis 4 666 11-15-2017, 04:16 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Would you rather buy manga or anime? Elvis 11 1,461 11-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope