Good colored manga

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Recommend me a good manga that is in color. I want to read a colored manga that has a good story. Do you know any?

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
Nel
I don't know any but may be [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] can help you.
They are manga readers that I know of.

Minj369
NBF member

Colored mangas are usually Korean...
I didn't read many Manga's but the one i read in color and was interesting, to me, was Wonted.
the names annoy you at first, but you'll get used to it.

Nel
(08-24-2016, 02:28 PM)Minj369 Wrote: Colored mangas are usually Korean...
I didn't read many Manga's but the one i read in color and was interesting, to me, was Wonted.
the names annoy you at first, but you'll get used to it.
At least some of the pages are in the color for other manga.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

At best most Japanese based manga get like a one or two front page color spread, otherwise a really popular series like Death Note might be completely done in color later on once complete.

Minj369
NBF member

(08-24-2016, 02:29 PM)Nel Wrote: At least some of the pages are in the color for other manga.

well... Korean Manhwa's are usually full color, depends on the time and effort and how good it really is... Wonted is full color!! and it has a very nice story too, but there is another difference here from Japanese manga's... Manhwa's are also drawn with a computer pen and pad, easier to color btw, shading is computerized, i didn't read all the Manhwa's in the world... yea?! but the ones i read and some were ahm ahm not for kids *chuckle chuckle* ugh....where was i? Oh hehe... *face palm* they were drawn on a computer pad, was really different than Japanese Manga's.

Testaccount
(08-27-2016, 12:38 AM)Minj369 Wrote: well... Korean Manhwa's are usually full color, depends on the time and effort and how good it really is... Wonted is full color!! and it has a very nice story too, but there is another difference here from Japanese manga's... Manhwa's are also drawn with a computer pen and pad, easier to color btw, shading is computerized, i didn't read all the Manhwa's in the world... yea?! but the ones i read and some were ahm ahm not for kids *chuckle chuckle* ugh....where was i? Oh hehe... *face palm* they were drawn on a computer pad, was really different than Japanese Manga's.
Then why can't manga can be in color?
I don't like this a bit. Are they trolls like me or what?

Minj369
NBF member

(08-27-2016, 12:44 AM)Testaccount Wrote: Then why can't manga can be in color?
I don't like this a bit. Are they trolls like me or what?
who is?? lol Manga's are carefully drawn with special pens and markers of all the white to black scale, the awesome shading, this is long work, hard! i appreciate that as much as it's hard to draw on a pad as well, it's not as hard as drawing the same character again and again without pasting it on the comp screen, i assume you agree with me... On top of that hard work to color it! well, now you've hit the nail on the head lol go ahead, give it a try XD
Manhwa's are not easy to make as well, but the Korean's are a very cheerful and colorful people, well, the pop culture in Korea is still in the 80's that's just a small ref to how colorful they are as people. i like that as well.

Testaccount
(08-27-2016, 12:51 AM)Minj369 Wrote: who is?? lol Manga's are carefully drawn with special pens and markers of all the white to black scale, the awesome shading, this is long work, hard! i appreciate that as much as it's hard to draw on a pad as well, it's not as hard as drawing the same character again and again without pasting it on the comp screen, i assume you agree with me... On top of that hard work to color it! well, now you've hit the nail on the head lol go ahead, give it a try XD
Manhwa's are not easy to make as well, but the Korean's are a very cheerful and colorful people, well, the pop culture in Korea is still in the 80's that's just a small ref to how colorful they are as people. i like that as well.
Then Japanese people should learn to be cheerful.
I like colorful pages.

Minj369
NBF member

(08-27-2016, 01:02 AM)Testaccount Wrote: Then Japanese people should learn to be cheerful.
I like colorful pages.

oh they are extremely happy!! haha didn't say they aren't lol but their society in terms of behaviour and manners is difficult and not really effected by western society, so they are a little stiff, they are perfectionists, they do everything on 250% effort! i appreciate that a lot!
some things, well, in my eyes, look so much better in black and white scale, it is actually very artistic! when you color something, all you have to do are out lines,  i am not saying it's not artistic at all, it is very beautiful and very fresh looking. but to creat a full character out of black lines is art, pure art. pure imagination, no base lines, just pure knowledge of art. it's amazing.

(08-17-2016, 08:20 PM)Elvis Wrote: Recommend me a good manga that is in color. I want to read a colored manga that has a good story. Do you know any?

any how, just try and read any manhwa you find, you should fall on a great manhwa, i hope you'll like them.