Would you rather buy manga or anime?

Elvis
Rouge pirate

If someone gave you a budget and placed you in an otaku shop filled with anime DVDs and manga series, would you spend your budget on anime or on manga?

Empire

one and only anime lol, I don't know. depends on the budget

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(08-09-2016, 08:58 PM)Empire Wrote: one and only anime lol, I don't know. depends on the budget
A small loan of a million dollars... XD

Kaynil

Most likely I'd spend it on manga.

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring
Empire

(08-28-2016, 09:43 PM)Elvis Wrote: A small loan of a million dollars... XD
Toomad1

JennyorAlice

Well, I think I would go for manga first and then anime second. But that's because I prefer reading as opposed to watching. But like Empire said, it also depends on the budget or how much money you have going into the store in the first place.

ItachiSasuke
(02-07-2017, 05:39 AM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Well, I think I would go for manga first and then anime second.  But that's because I prefer reading as opposed to watching.  But like Empire said, it also depends on the budget or how much money you have going into the store in the first place.
What if manga got like 366 chapters and anime got only 10 episodes?

Nel
I am thinking of getting some manga for cheap. Anyone know any website which sell it for cheap?

Ace
Retired Staff

Manga 100%

Nel
(07-26-2017, 03:41 AM)Ace Wrote: Manga 100%

Would you want anything else like figures or Huh accessories?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manga vs Incomplete Anime Stuff MadaraUchiha 27 413 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Characters that look better in the anime than the manga Elvis 4 666 11-15-2017, 04:16 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  First anime or manga? JennyorAlice 80 4,729 11-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Kamikaze