Hellsing manga and anime

Testaccount
I heard that hellsing manga is way beyond the realms of the anime. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  as you love alucard, do you read this manga? Does it contain all the gory things that people talk about? Intestines, blood, body parts, body fluids...are they really that clear?

Minj369
V.I.P. member

(08-05-2016, 09:40 PM)Testaccount Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  as you love alucard, do you read this manga? Does it contain all the gory things that people talk about? Intestines, blood, body parts, body fluids...are they really that clear?

since you asked dear, i'll fill you in, Hellsing ultimate is all canon! except for some parts that are added so the animation would flow and not manga. the manga and the show is exactly the same! bloody, gore and the same amount of violence ^^ that's why, the first hellsing was a failure, it wasn't based on the manga, then the OVA came out, all canon, 10 episodes of sheer joy for every manga artist!
graphically speaking, the anime is much more horrifying than the manga, since the manga is mainly black and white, you can see that it's gorey, but the details are not as you have seen in Hellsing Ultimate, the animation is much more stable. one thing is added tho, the manga is less offensive verbally, they cuss much less in the manga XD

ItachiSasuke
(08-06-2016, 09:56 AM)Minj369 Wrote: since you asked dear, i'll fill you in, Hellsing ultimate is all canon! except for some parts that are added so the animation would flow and not manga. the manga and the show is exactly the same! bloody, gore and the same amount of violence ^^ that's why, the first hellsing was a failure, it wasn't based on the manga, then the OVA came out, all canon, 10 episodes of sheer joy for every manga artist!
graphically speaking, the anime is much more horrifying than the manga, since the manga is mainly black and white, you can see that it's gorey, but the details are not as you have seen in Hellsing Ultimate, the animation is much more stable. one thing is added tho, the manga is less offensive verbally, they cuss much less in the manga XD

This is the first time I have heard that senpai.
Do you think they should censor anime?

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(08-06-2016, 10:08 AM)ItachiSasuke Wrote: This is the first time I have heard that senpai.

hell no, hellsing is an dark and mature work of fiction. To censor anything in it means they shouldn't animate it in the first place.

Minj369
V.I.P. member

(08-06-2016, 10:08 AM)ItachiSasuke Wrote: This is the first time I have heard that senpai.

well, no. but certain anime's should be restricted to younger viewers...

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Giving an appropriate rating is better than censoring..... You shouldn't have put R-rated material in your work if 13 and under was your target audience.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
ItachiSasuke
(08-07-2016, 12:12 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Giving an appropriate rating is better than censoring..... You shouldn't have put R-rated material in your work if 13 and under was your target audience.....

But senpai a good story can do better no matter what you do senpai. Have you seen the flying castel movie?

(08-06-2016, 06:51 PM)Minj369 Wrote: well, no. but certain anime's should be restricted to younger viewers...

Like what anime senpai? I didn't know that even you would say that. Not many anime got things that aren't meant for young viewers.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-11-2016, 08:23 PM)ItachiSasuke Wrote: But senpai a good story can do better no matter what you do senpai. Have you seen the flying castel movie?

Like what anime senpai? I didn't know that even you would say that. Not many anime got things that aren't meant for young viewers.

I didn't get you..... And, I haven't watched it....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Testaccount
(08-06-2016, 09:56 AM)Minj369 Wrote: since you asked dear, i'll fill you in, Hellsing ultimate is all canon! except for some parts that are added so the animation would flow and not manga. the manga and the show is exactly the same! bloody, gore and the same amount of violence ^^ that's why, the first hellsing was a failure, it wasn't based on the manga, then the OVA came out, all canon, 10 episodes of sheer joy for every manga artist!

Do you honestly read manga of hellsing minj?
How can you read it after becoming a mother?

ItachiSasuke
(08-12-2016, 01:35 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I didn't get you..... And, I haven't watched it....

It's an anime meant for kids but the story is too deep and touching senpan. There is no need for censoring and that's my point. We don't have to include horrible things just to make them interesting for older audience.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manga vs Incomplete Anime Stuff MadaraUchiha 27 413 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Characters that look better in the anime than the manga Elvis 4 666 11-15-2017, 04:16 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Would you rather buy manga or anime? Elvis 11 1,462 11-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope