Have you ever had surgery?

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Have you ever had any type of surgery? Tell us about it. What type of surgery did you have and how did it go?

gragamel

I had a bad ear infection and had to go under the knive because of it. When I woke up it was like I just blinked with my eyes. No extra pain at all.

ddoesmc

I've had one on my arm when I put it through a window as a kid. I can recall it being very long. And best of all, I was vomiting while I was on the 2 hour trip there in the ambulance. Yay!

Empire

Let me think over the years. Nope and thank god that I don't need to. I seen other people around me had to go and do an pain event

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(08-17-2016, 04:38 AM)ddoesmc Wrote: I can recall it being very long.

You were awake during surgery? Huh

rf-harris

Thankfully, I don't. Only had couple of stitches on my face about 10 years ago.

Violet

(09-27-2016, 01:03 AM)rf-harris Wrote: Thankfully, I don't. Only had couple of stitches on my face about 10 years ago.

Did you get those in an accident or did someone did something to you?

rf-harris

(09-28-2016, 02:58 AM)Violet Wrote: Did you get those in an accident or did someone did something to you?
It was a motor bike accident, I hit a wall on a roundabout.

Sebastian
(10-07-2016, 10:05 PM)rf-harris Wrote: It was a motor bike accident, I hit a wall on a roundabout.

Oh man x(
that gotta hurt. You should drive car rather than a bike bro.

Mina
NBF member

about 3 yrs ago i had to have my appendix removed it was a quick surgery and i didn't have any pain afterwards
but my dad had to have the same surgery 1 month later but his appendix actually ruptured so he had to stay in the hospital for like a month and learn how to walk and shyt