Pokemon Go

Davis
NBF member

Hey,
A new app called Pokemon Go has been released recently.
Everyone at work has been going crazy about it.

Basically it uses your GPS and 3G/4G or WIFI connection and Pokemon are scattered around the place you live ie streets houses etc. literally walk/ride/drive and you will find Pokemon/Pokemon centres/Gym battles which are buildings around your town /city etc check it out 

its out for both android and IOS but i think its regional restricted but theirs ways of getting the app xP

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Yeah, even in my place everyone's talking about it, and I have no clue about it....... I'm thinking of giving it a try......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Davis
NBF member

(07-10-2016, 04:59 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yeah, even in my place everyone's talking about it, and I have no clue about it....... I'm thinking of giving it a try......

get it ^_^ , i mean it could be a lot better, but just cause its pokemon everyone just wants to catch them all xP

Mina
NBF member

that's interesting i've heard ppl were using the game to rob others tho x(

Davis
NBF member

(07-14-2016, 03:24 AM)Mina Wrote: that's interesting i've heard ppl were using the game to rob others tho x(

yeah they would setup lures at pokestops which will spawn Pokemon, trainers would see this on the map and go to to catch these Pokemon.

while he trainers are watching their phone people would snatch their phones and run T_T

Mina
NBF member

(07-18-2016, 12:17 AM)Davis Wrote: yeah they would setup lures at pokestops which will spawn Pokemon, trainers would see this on the map and go to to catch these Pokemon.

while he trainers are watching their phone people would snatch their phones and run T_T

smh that's messed up x(

Davis
NBF member

(07-19-2016, 05:48 AM)Mina Wrote: smh that's messed up x(

sure is

Jinjer

just shows how despite having progressed much technologically, people will always be jerks to other people

anyway, team mystic ftw

I can barely even play! I don't have mobile data and I used my 2 free incense Sad

Davis
NBF member

(07-22-2016, 03:11 AM)Jinjer Wrote: just shows how despite having progressed much technologically, people will always be jerks to other people

anyway, team mystic ftw

yup xP

also im team instinct, literally no one i know is the same team as me, eve my friends are on a different team T_T

(07-27-2016, 06:04 PM)Logged Wrote: I can barely even play! I don't have mobile data and I used my 2 free incense Sad

i work for telecoms, pokemon go uses literally almost no data, like maybe 10mb every few hours, very little,

dont you have pay as you go deals which come with data ?

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2016, 08:06 AM by Davis.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon Sprite Style jacktheking 1 637 12-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Demon_skeith