Happy Birthday MadaraUchiha!

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Happy birthday [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ^-^
So, how did you celebrate your birthday ma-chan?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Rika

Happy birthday.
It's nice to celebrate birthdays and I would wish a very great day to you madarauchiha.

[Image: rjg8R1O.jpg]
Mina
NBF member

Happy birthday Madara!! Hope you enjoy your day Grin

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-22-2016, 02:08 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ^-^
So, how did you celebrate your birthday ma-chan?

Thanks..... Not much, juz hanging out with friends, etc.....

(06-22-2016, 02:18 AM)Rika Wrote: Happy birthday.
It's nice to celebrate birthdays and I would wish a very great day to you madarauchiha.

Thank you Rika....

(06-22-2016, 03:27 AM)Mina Wrote: Happy birthday Madara!! Hope you enjoy your day Grin

Thanks Mina.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(06-22-2016, 06:03 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Thanks..... Not much, juz hanging out with friends, etc.....

Thank you Rika....

Thanks Mina.....

o.O
I see.
I thought you had a lot to share about this birthday party of yours but apparently I am wrong.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-07-2016, 05:09 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: o.O
I see.
I thought you had a lot to share about this birthday party of yours but apparently I am wrong.

It's not really a party..... Most of my friends(and I) don't have the habit of cutting cakes and celebrating birthdays.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-08-2016, 04:26 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's not really a party..... Most of my friends(and I) don't have the habit of cutting cakes and celebrating birthdays.....

o.O
I see....you are gonna miss a lot ya know.

Ewon

(06-22-2016, 06:03 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Thanks..... Not much, juz hanging out with friends, etc.....

Thank you Rika....

Thanks Mina.....

I am late but happy birthday man. You should celebrate things bro.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Sebastian
I am sorry to is your birthday bro x(
hope you enjoyed it at least a bit xD