Will you watch baruto surpassing naruto?

Saber
If boruto were to surpass naruto, will you watch him do that? I don't know if I will as naruto got boring over the years. It was fun,the chunin exams, the introduction but not anymore.

So, what will be your choice?

Nel
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] as you two like Naruto so much will you watch boruto do this?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-13-2017, 01:03 PM)Nel Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  as you two like Naruto so much will you watch boruto do this?

Nope xD I've read a few Boruto manga chapters, I think those were a manga adaptation of a movie or something. It was a nice manga, but I am not interested enough to keep reading or watching.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

I think it will be a mirace if I even finish naruto.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
MelloLily
Retired Staff

Since Kishimoto writes Boruto, it becomes more interesting. I'd still watch it, I don't mind seeing other characters surpass others.

Nel
(01-14-2017, 04:13 AM)Sindar Wrote: Nope xD I've read a few Boruto manga chapters, I think those were a manga adaptation of a movie or something. It was a nice manga, but I am not interested enough to keep reading or watching.

Is it because of the same story or does it have to be kishimoto to make you read the manga?

(01-14-2017, 09:14 AM)MelloLily Wrote: Since Kishimoto writes Boruto, it becomes more interesting.  I'd still watch it, I don't mind seeing other characters surpass others.

I thought kishimoto wouldn't be writing it. Are you sure mel?

(01-14-2017, 07:49 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: I think it will be a mirace if I even finish naruto.

As it ended it's better for you to read it . It wouldn'ttake too much time as you don't have to wait

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-16-2017, 12:39 AM)Nel Wrote: Is it because of the same story or does it have to be kishimoto to make you read the manga?

No, I am just not interested enough regardless of who writes the manga =) You can imagine how this manga will go, right? And you already know how that world functions, how people do things; there isn't much the story can bait you with, I guess. If I want to read shounen there are plenty of more choices. Like I can watch or read My Hero Academia, or FMAB, or Black Butler, I think you've recommended that last one.

Nel
(01-18-2017, 02:36 AM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] post about it and sebby freaking out. Are you sure you wanna read it?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-18-2017, 12:52 PM)Nel Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] post about it and sebby freaking out. Are you sure you wanna read it?

I am planning to watch the anime adaptation =) Yep, it does look like shounen ai to me.  I hope it has something else besides pretty boys Grin

MelloLily
Retired Staff

@Nel

I am 100% sure.