If you wanna shoot, shoot!

Minj369
V.I.P. member

Will answer almost everything you ask. ^^

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

What have you been doing after you left NBF and before you joined us?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Minj369
V.I.P. member

(04-13-2016, 01:47 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: What have you been doing after you left NBF and before you joined us?

Well, life caught up... been working, being a mother.
I watched anime in my spare time tried to catch up with the awesome people i met on NS and NBF.
I can't say i caught up but i managed to watch all kinds of interesting and new (To me lol) anime's.
I met Marija in person ^^ we (Husband and I) flew on vacation to Serbia and i was a guest at her house ^^ it was awesom!
Serbia is a nice place and it was cool to hang out with a friend =^.^=

fyi (ppl who don't know) Marija was a user in NS.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

If it isn't the little minji!
You should have found your way to here sooner! Tongue
Just kidding.

So, are you still in contact with marija?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Minj369
V.I.P. member

(04-13-2016, 09:40 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: If it isn't the little minji!
You should have found your way to here sooner! Tongue
Just kidding.

So, are you still in contact with marija?

Hi Claraviolet (^.^)
well, you are right. i should have... but i was so caught up with "reality"... lol (Reality is a matter of perception)
Yes, we are still in contact via whatsapp. (^^)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Minj369 Wrote: Well, life caught up... been working, being a mother.
I watched anime in my spare time tried to catch up with the awesome people i met on NS and NBF.
I can't say i caught up but i managed to watch all kinds of interesting and new (To me lol) anime's.
I met Marija in person ^^ we (Husband and I) flew on vacation to Serbia and i was a guest at her house ^^ it was awesom!
Serbia is a nice place and it was cool to hang out with a friend =^.^=

fyi (ppl who don't know) Marija was a user in NS.

I didn't know that NS is still active.... Stopped visiting after Naruto manga got over..... And, that's probably the first time I've heard two online otakus meeting..... Great to hear that..... What good anime have you been watching all this time?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Minj369
V.I.P. member

(04-13-2016, 08:12 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I didn't know that NS is still active.... Stopped visiting after Naruto manga got over..... And, that's probably the first time I've heard two online otakus meeting..... Great to hear that..... What good anime have you been watching all this time?

It was actually very nice to meet her and Marija is not that much of an otaku she loves naruto and that's about it. Lol you check out my list i put it up. The last one i watched was subete ga f ni naru - the perfect insider. It's long dialogues and observations about human nature and how "super smart people" see humanity and human behaviour. This show is for thinkers and listeners a lot of people might get bored.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-13-2016, 11:22 PM)Minj369 Wrote: It was actually very nice to meet her and Marija is not that much of an otaku she loves naruto and that's about it. Lol you check out my list i put it up. The last one i watched was subete ga f ni naru - the perfect insider. It's long dialogues and observations about human nature and how "super smart people" see humanity and human behaviour. This show is for thinkers and listeners a lot of people might get bored.

I see, sounds interesting.... I'll check it out, then......

Minj369
V.I.P. member

(04-14-2016, 12:15 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I see, sounds interesting.... I'll check it out, then......

Have fun ^^

Sebastian
my lady xD
why do you call yourself as the mother?
how many children do you have?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shoot your questions! Claraviolet 36 7,333 06-20-2018, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Claraviolet