manga with so much dialogue content

Sebastian
do you read manga with so much content?
do you find it annoying peeps?
i dislike manga with so much to read in every page.

what about you peeps?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I like reading manga for hours together, and not chapter by chapter..... And, I like reading, so, I don't care.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Robin
(03-15-2016, 02:27 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I like reading manga for hours together, and not chapter by chapter..... And, I like reading, so, I don't care.....

I do feel uncomfortable with such manga.
Have you read manga that have too much dialogue stuff that it actually hard t understand the story?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-15-2016, 02:34 AM)Robin Wrote: I do feel uncomfortable with such manga.
Have you read manga that have too much dialogue stuff that it actually hard t understand the story?

I don't read manga, these days, and I've read 3 manga: Naruto, One Piece, Attack on Titan, so, I wouldn't know.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(03-15-2016, 03:31 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I don't read manga, these days, and I've read 3 manga: Naruto, One Piece, Attack on Titan, so, I wouldn't know.......

they don't have that much dialogue content my man xD
you should look at minor manga. unpopular manga. they contain loads of things and it's difficult to follow the story.

Robin
(03-15-2016, 03:31 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I don't read manga, these days, and I've read 3 manga: Naruto, One Piece, Attack on Titan, so, I wouldn't know.......

Haven't you read any short manga?
The manga in your list are really long. One piece must be the longest anime in your list.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-17-2016, 12:02 AM)Robin Wrote: Haven't you read any short manga?
The manga in your list are really long. One piece must be the longest anime in your list.

Yeah, but, still, having just 3 manga in my list would make me not that much of an avid manga reader......

(03-16-2016, 01:50 AM)Sebastian Wrote: they don't have that much dialogue content my man xD
you should look at minor manga. unpopular manga. they contain loads of things and it's difficult to follow the story.

Well, I had already mentioned that I haven't read any manga with a lot of dialogue content, but, I did tell that I wouldn't mind if it had.......

Sebastian
(03-18-2016, 02:00 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yeah, but, still, having just 3 manga in my list would make me not that much of an avid manga reader......

Well, I had already mentioned that I haven't read any manga with a lot of dialogue content, but, I did tell that I wouldn't mind if it had.......

you shouldn't have said that when you really see some manga bro xD
they are not what you call artistic xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-19-2016, 01:31 AM)Sebastian Wrote: you shouldn't have said that when you really see some manga bro xD
they are not what you call artistic xD

Meaning?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(03-13-2016, 12:05 AM)Sebastian Wrote: do you read manga with so much content?
do you find it annoying peeps?
i dislike manga with so much to read in every page.

what about you peeps?

What manga with too much dialogues have you came across? =) I can only name HxH, but it wasn't too-too bad either.