Enjoying now?

JennyorAlice

What game(s) are you currently playing right now?

I just got Mario & Luigi : Paper Jam for the Nintendo 3DS several days ago and I've been enjoying it ever since. However, I'm trying to decide if I want to get the guide or walkthrough for this game. I know you can look up some kind of walkthrough on the internet but there are a couple of games that I do have the guide for.

xXInfectedXx

I am not playing a game right now, just browsing a few forums. However, my most recent game I have played would be Minecraft (Multi-Player). I have had it for a long time now and I still enjoy it today.

Davis
NBF member

(02-20-2016, 02:59 AM)xXInfectedXx Wrote: I am not playing a game right now, just browsing a few forums. However, my most recent game I have played would be Minecraft (Multi-Player). I have had it for a long time now and I still enjoy it today.

The only game im really playing at the moment is CS:GO

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

The Witcher 3, and some old games like Batman Arkham City, Bioshock, etc....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Kamikaze
Retired Staff

At the moment,

Street Fighter V, Uncharted 3, and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. And Rocket League occasionally

rf-harris

Euro 2016 is going on so no gaming at the moment.

Rika

(06-16-2016, 06:42 PM)rf-harris Wrote: Euro 2016 is going on so no gaming at the moment.

I don't get it.
Does it have anything to do with your enjoying moment?

[Image: rjg8R1O.jpg]
Jinjer

uhm, so for the lulz i reinstalled skyrim with everything on it, thinking it'll help me get through an awful weekend and get tired of it after an hour or two...

...and then right now i'm scouring nexus for every "make the people hot" mod i could put my filthy hands on and now my game looks like those fabio book covers but with eldritch gods and shouting (i regret nothing!)

rf-harris

(06-22-2016, 02:20 AM)Rika Wrote: I don't get it.
Does it have anything to do with your enjoying moment?

For me watching quality sports is as enjoying as playing games Smile

Rika

(06-27-2016, 05:34 PM)rf-harris Wrote: For me watching quality sports is as enjoying as playing games Smile

Looks like I met another hardcore sports fan.
Do you play sports too, by any chance?

[Image: rjg8R1O.jpg]