Too quick?

JennyorAlice

What are some anime or manga (regardless if it's a show or reading material) do you think ended too quickly? Do you think there are some characters that they could have done more with? Were there some loose ends they could have tied up or something else they could have explained?

Naiwen

Yes, some, for example, Pokemon, some pokemons evolved too quickly for my taste.

Sebastian
come on man xD
you are talking about potential here. another, one punch man are known for that.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, a few months back, I saw 4 anime back to back, and 3 of them ended abruptly, they are Eden of the East, Btooom, Deadman Wonderland(crap)..... The fourth one, Death Parade, didn't have a proper ending, but, I felt it didn't need a sequel..... Others include Blood Lad('okay' anime), Zankyouu no Terror(could have had more episodes, the ending was abrupt).......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
MeowsePad

I feel that the Chobits anime series ended a bit too quickly. It was very short. I feel that they could have done a lot more with the series. I've never read the manga, I admit, but I'm sure that they could have gone into much more detail than they did.

Poser

Reading the title, I quickly remembers Kaibutsu Ouju (Princess Resurrection). For me, the plot is promising, and the journey of Hiro and Hime together in the fight between the latter's siblings towards becoming a phoenix is exciting. But its anime series ended in 27 episodes only. And again, there is one thing that is inconsistent with the manga (the blood vs. the fire of life).

Ewon

According to me, I would say, shiki, another, attack on titan.
Himitsu too.

Nel
May be ao no exorcist, another.
I don't think any other anime gave me that sort of feeling.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

They could have done a bit more character development in Full Metal Alchemist, in my opinion. We don't really see much in terms of the boys dealing with losing their mother and... well... bodies...