Greetings followers

God

I strongly believe in god and I like meeting new followers. 
I watch anime, read books.

Pleased to make acquaintances here.

Kaynil
Retired Staff

Hello.

Interesting you decided to adopt that username. Also, that's make you our second God, considering that [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] has been claiming that title for himself a good while ago, hahah. Laugh

Anyway, welcome to AMF! It is always cool to get new faces.
I hope you enjoy your stay. I am eager to know your opinion on the anime you're familiar with.

Sebastian
(02-15-2016, 02:41 PM)Kaynil Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] has claiming taht title for himself a good while ago, hahah. Laugh

I hope you enjoy your stay. I am eager to know your opinion on the anime you're familiar with.

we are getting more gods here xD
why are we attracting so many gods, vampires bro?xD

Kaynil
Retired Staff

(02-16-2016, 11:14 AM)Sebastian Wrote: we are getting more gods here xD
why are we attracting so many gods, vampires bro?xD

I take it as a compliment. Gods and supernaturals would in theory be more picky on their choices than humans, wouldn't they? So it must be a good thing!

Sebastian
(02-17-2016, 08:19 PM)Kaynil Wrote: I take it as a compliment. Gods and supernaturals would in theory be more picky on their choices than humans, wouldn't they? So it must be a good thing!

It's not a good thing my lady xD
we are attracting monsters here x)
i ain't no bad monster so i don't count.

Yato
(02-15-2016, 02:41 PM)Kaynil Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] has been claiming that title for himself a good while ago, hahah. Laugh

I am the real god and that's a fake god.
He just wants recognition. Welcome impostor.

God

(02-21-2016, 05:34 PM)Yato Wrote: I am the real god and that's a fake god.
He just wants recognition. Welcome impostor.

I am no god dude. I am just a follower who believes in god and spreads the word.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Hey, welcome to AMF....... Feel free to discuss anything......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
God

(03-01-2016, 09:27 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Hey, welcome to AMF....... Feel free to discuss anything......

Thank you.
Not many users here welcome new people, I see.
Is it okay to cuss here?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-15-2016, 03:12 PM)God Wrote: Thank you.
Not many users here welcome new people, I see.
Is it okay to cuss here?

It's not.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."