Do you wear a watch?

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Do you wear a watch or do you prefer to check the time by using your cellphone or tablet?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Kaynil
Tenshi

I used to love wearing watches. I think they were pretty handy. Now that I carry my mobile with me though, it is not longer needed.
Back in the day I would always have one simple digital watch in my wrist.

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring

I wear a watch when I go out somewhere fancy to eat. Otherwise I just pull my phone out haha

Empire

I certainly do wear an digital watch that does allot of good things other then telling the time, I had it for 3 years or so and it was like $80. Good thing that I like that my other watch had to get an new band, and when I picked it up they gave me an new watch. That made my day

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I've been wearing one for like 7 years, so, my first action is to check my wrist and not my cell phone if I wanna know the time......  So, yes, I do wear one.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Elvis
Rouge pirate

(08-02-2016, 12:23 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I've been wearing one for like 7 years, so, my first action is to check my wrist and not my cell phone if I wanna know the time......  So, yes, I do wear one.....

Is it a regular watch or one of those smartwatch gadgets that Apple created?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-04-2016, 06:28 PM)Elvis Wrote: Is it a regular watch or one of those smartwatch gadgets that Apple created?

Regular ones.... No offense to Apple fans, but, I think that smartwatch is a useless over-priced piece of junk.... A friend of mine owns it, and he told the same.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Nope, every watch I've worn so far only gives me a rash on my wrist and thats no fun at all.

Empire

Yes, All the time. I have an $80 Maxum watch. Had it for 5 years or more and had an replacement once in that time

Canadian

Ever since cell phones have been out I haven't worn a watch at all in many many years. I would rather take my phone out of my pocket to look at the time than to have a watch wrapped around my wrist.