Ryoshi Discussion

Shingo

Hello,I'm Paun Florin.I'm an amateur manga artist and this thread is dedicated to any discussion about Ryoshi which is my manga. :3

My manga is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2016, 06:29 AM by Shingo.)

Sebastian
wow man!
that's so cool. if he got that power he should have used that on that golem.
main charaters are hard to predict but it's an interesting story my man.
it's so cool xD

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

It is good. How come there are three types of stones and the last description states that it might bring out an evil or good behavior in a person?
Kiritas, armitas, furutas...something but you are talking about some sentury stone at the end. All the three stones are generally referred to as senturyu then? o.O

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Shingo

(01-27-2016, 03:02 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: It is good. How come there are three types of stones and the last description states that it might bring out an evil or good behavior in a person?
Kiritas, armitas, furutas...something but you are talking about some sentury stone at the end. All the three stones are generally referred to as senturyu then? o.O

Well,the types of stones have nothing to do with the side effect.Either one of the stones can bring out the good or the evil in a person.
Also,you misread "Century Stones".It's "Century" as in "100 years".I don't really know what "senturyu" is. :3

(01-27-2016, 12:58 PM)Sebastian Wrote: wow man!
that's so cool. if he got that power he should have used that on that golem.
main charaters are hard to predict but it's an interesting story my man.
it's so cool xD

Thank you.I knew readers would wonder about that.It's something I put there to see if I am predictable in writing my story.That's a thing that I had planned to be explained in chapter 2 when Narumi askes Aki the same thing that you suggested,but I can tell you now,I guess. :3
Golems can't be stopped unless it's completely shattered.He knew that but he also knew that a golem doesn't know any better and it's only acting on instinct.
Just like an animal,they are acting according to the laws of nature and Aki thought he has no right to end it's life,especially when he was the one to disturb it in the first place.

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2016, 07:26 PM by Shingo.)

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

The manga is quite good and interesting and the art is really good.
I like that it's from previous era.

Are you planning to release this in any publication?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
Naivety
That's fucking cool man.
It's got that intensity to tie people down. Why did you use multiple tags?

Robin
It is a good story and I like it so far.
it would have been amazing if there's a talking pet.

Shingo

(01-27-2016, 11:08 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: The manga is quite good and interesting and the art is really good.
I like that it's from previous era.

Are you planning to release this in any publication?

Thank you.I like past eras better than the present or future.
I already tried to publish it in my country many times but over here,none of the publications see manga or comics as a good seller.
Sadly they all refused me telling me that they don't deal with this kind of thing because people in my country aren't too interested in this kind of thing.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-27-2016, 06:59 PM)Shingo Wrote: Well,the types of stones have nothing to do with the side effect.Either one of the stones can bring out the good or the evil in a person.
Also,you misread "Century Stones".It's "Century" as in "100 years".I don't really know what "senturyu" is. :3

Thank you.I knew readers would wonder about that.It's something I put there to see if I am predictable in writing my story.That's a thing that I had planned to be explained in chapter 2 when Narumi askes Aki the same thing that you suggested,but I can tell you now,I guess. :3
Golems can't be stopped unless it's completely shattered.He knew that but he also knew that a golem doesn't know any better and it's only acting on instinct.
Just like an animal,they are acting according to the laws of nature and Aki thought he has no right to end it's life,especially when he was the one to disturb it in the first place.

Oops...my bad then.
Century it is Tongue
Good luck with the story development.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Shingo

(01-27-2016, 11:25 PM)Naivety Wrote: That's fucking cool man.
It's got that intensity to tie people down.  Why did you use multiple tags?

Thanks,I'm glad you like it. Smile
I don't know what you mean by "multiple tags".
If you mean the spoilers,I used multiple because I had a 10 image limit per post and I made multiple posts for every set of 10 images.Every time I made a consecutive post,it combined with the first post that I made.

(01-27-2016, 11:43 PM)Robin Wrote: It is a good story and I like it so far.
it would have been amazing if there's a talking pet.

Well you're in luck because there will be one.
The first chapter ends when it is revealed and saves the injured girl's life.
Here is the design for the little guy.

(01-28-2016, 02:26 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Oops...my bad then.
Century it is Tongue  
Good luck with the story development.

It's ok,we all misread things.:3
Thank you,I'll do my best to make this story something good.
A few more pages and chapter 1 will be complete. :3

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2016, 02:57 AM by Shingo.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hunter X Hunter chapter 342 discussion Nel 44 1,755 07-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Nel
  Hunter X Hunter chapter 339 discussion Nel 16 874 06-27-2017, 11:37 PM
  Hunter X Hunter chapter 340 discussion Nel 26 1,065 06-24-2017, 02:24 AM