yaoifangirl

Does anybody here miss me?
Does anyone even remember me?
Whoever cares, I am back.

Kaynil
Yonko

I remember you!
Glad you to have you back. Smile

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring
yaoifangirl

(01-23-2016, 04:58 PM)Kaynil Wrote: I remember you!
Glad you to have you back. Smile

Thank you.
At least one person wanted to welcome me back. May be I should leave this forum alone.

Sindar
Akatsuki

(03-20-2016, 06:52 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: Thank you.
At least one person wanted to welcome me back. May be I should leave this forum alone.

Hello yaoifangirl =) Sorry I messed this thread, don't visit this part of the forum too often >_> Glad you came back!

God

You shouldn't feel like that.
Everyone is welcome everywhere and it's good to meet you.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Welcome back.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Davis
NBF member

Hai ^_^

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Whoa there. We just forget to visit threads often and that doesn't mean that we don't want you here anymore.
We are all lazy remember? Tongue

Welcome back Grin

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
yaoifangirl

(03-20-2016, 06:57 PM)Sindar Wrote: Hello yaoifangirl =) Sorry I messed this thread, don't visit this part of the forum too often >_> Glad you came back!

Thank you. Sometimes it's good to see people saying that they are glad to see me. I get good reviews from a forum like yaoiotaku but over here i am considered as a weirdo and even hentai may be

Sindar
Akatsuki

(10-02-2017, 09:50 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: Thank you. Sometimes it's good to see people saying that they are glad to see me. I get good reviews from a forum like yaoiotaku but over here i am considered as a weirdo and even hentai may be
xD I am sure the guys (and girls) at yaoiotaku are just more enlightened manga readers than we are ^^'/ Give us time and we will start to appreciate BL manga more =) Meanwhile feel free to jump into our conversations about shonen manga, you are very welcome there!

Btw, I did read a few manga that are sort of up your alley, I think =) Itto Vorspiel and Doll to Master. Heard of them?