Manga Review

Ace
Retired Staff

Heya been a bit how ya'll doing? anyway this is more of a continuum if my last manga review titled "doulou dalu manhua" well i say continuum but its just by the same author after reading doulou i decided to look for the author's other work and i have to say he's now one of my top 10 <3

Title: Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Author: Tang Jia San Shao

Chapters: 83 (2-3 week chapter release)

Ranking: 3870

Categories: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural

Description:

While the demons where rising, mankind was about to become extinct. Six temples rose, and protected the last of mankind. A young boy join the temples as a knight to save his mother. during his journey of wonders and mischief in the world of temples and demons, will he be able to ascend to become the strongest knight and inherit the throne?

Personal opinions: Now the description doesn't exactly match the actual story but it does make some sense if you read the manga, honestly from doulou i fell in love with this authors story and his artwork and this continues that unique work it is different story/timeline then doulou but he keeps to the fact of "spiritual powers" and i love that also i love that thishas Chinese based names and more. Personal ranking: 9/10

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Interesting.
What about any possible anime adaptation?
Any rumors?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Ace
Retired Staff

(01-21-2016, 12:54 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Interesting.
What about any possible anime adaptation?
Any rumors?

no there is not i had looked into this to make sure i just forgot to add it in

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-21-2016, 01:03 AM)Ace Wrote: no there is not i had looked into this to make sure i just forgot to add it in

That's too bad.
It's fun to watch anime when compared to reading manga, especially for me Sad

Ace
Retired Staff

(01-21-2016, 11:35 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: That's too bad.
It's fun to watch anime when compared to reading manga, especially for me Sad

personally i love to read

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-21-2016, 11:36 PM)Ace Wrote: personally i love to read

Do you read only manga?
Or do you read any light novels, manhwa and manhua?

Ace
Retired Staff

(01-21-2016, 11:38 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Do you read only manga?
Or do you read any light novels, manhwa and manhua?

as of late i been looking ingto manhwa and manhua but yes i basically read manga's primarily

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-21-2016, 11:41 PM)Ace Wrote: as of late i been looking ingto manhwa and manhua but yes i basically read manga's primarily
Really? What is your opinion about manga and manhwa and manhua?

Saber
Inheriting the throne seems surreal. How can someone from a temple..a monk can inherit a throne? This story reminds me of avatar.

Ace
Retired Staff

(09-10-2016, 03:00 PM)Saber Wrote: Inheriting the throne seems surreal. How can someone from a temple..a monk can inherit a throne? This story reminds me of avatar.
it's not a "kings" throne it's the "divine throne of doom and slaughter" there are other types but it's the type his father currently hold's basically the type of throne is the pinnacle of their powers and class type, and for the temple's it's their schools of combat.