Inuyasha vs Kagome?

Naiwen

Inuyasha would win hands down because Kagome can't fight a thing.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

ok

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Nel
(01-18-2016, 06:11 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: ok

What about kikyo?
Do you think inuyasha can win against kikyo too?

Naiwen

(01-19-2016, 01:28 AM)Nel Wrote: What about kikyo?
Do you think inuyasha can win against kikyo too?

No, because he's still in love with her, so therefore is she fought him, he'd forfeit it before even doing anything to her.

Nel
(01-19-2016, 05:15 AM)Naiwen Wrote: No, because he's still in love with her, so therefore is she fought him, he'd forfeit it before even doing anything to her.

Did you know that demons powerful than inuyasha couldn't get their hands on those sacred jewel because of kikyo?
Her spiritual powers and the knowledge she possess is far beyond kagome and Inuyasha.

Naiwen

(01-20-2016, 01:41 AM)Nel Wrote: Did you know that demons powerful than inuyasha couldn't get their hands on those sacred jewel because of kikyo?
Her spiritual powers and the knowledge she possess is far beyond kagome and Inuyasha.

Of course, thats why she's the priestess of the Shikon jewel.

Nel
(01-20-2016, 08:21 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Of course, thats why she's the priestess of the Shikon jewel.

I get that and she still beats kagome in terms of power. If it isn't for her rotting body, she would have claimed everything that is rightfully hers.
Fate can be a bi**h if you know what I mean.

Naiwen

(01-26-2016, 10:32 PM)Nel Wrote: I get that and she still beats kagome in terms of power. If it isn't for her rotting body, she would have claimed everything that is rightfully hers.
Fate can be a bi**h if you know what I mean.

But still, i can't bring myself to like her.

Nel
(01-27-2016, 07:50 AM)Naiwen Wrote: But still, i can't bring myself to like her.

You don't have to like her. I just want you to look at things differently like others.

Naiwen

(01-28-2016, 06:22 PM)Nel Wrote: You don't have to like her. I just want you to look at things differently like others.

Ok, got you. But still don't like her.