Manga with short story

Rukia
I would like some manga with short story and a good read.

I don't have enough patience to read a manga with hundreds of chapters except bleach. Thank you for your future suggestions.

Naiwen
Pirate

Fruits Basket is a pretty short one.

Sebastian
if you want manga things, you should tag peeps like [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ,@MelloLily.
come on my lady, short stories aren't interesting. try another xD

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-25-2016, 01:24 PM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ,@MelloLily.
come on my lady, short stories aren't interesting. try another xD

I don't read a lot of manga. I might be wrong, but I think Claraviolet and Star of Hope read way more than me =)

(01-15-2016, 06:18 PM)Rukia Wrote: I would like some manga with short story and a good read.

I don't have enough patience to read a manga with hundreds of chapters except bleach. Thank you for your future suggestions.

I really like One Punch Man manga, and it is less than a hundred chapters long. Maybe give it a try?

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 04:25 AM by Sindar.)

Sebastian
(01-26-2016, 04:24 AM)Sindar Wrote: I don't read a lot of manga. I might be wrong, but I think Claraviolet and Star of Hope read way more than me =)

I really like One Punch Man manga, and it is less than a hundred chapters long. Maybe give it a try?

those ladies read manga?
i didn't. i saw the animelist but never the manga list.
one punch man is ongoing bro x(
i don't want to read such stuff to wait in the end.

Rukia
(01-26-2016, 04:24 AM)Sindar Wrote: I don't read a lot of manga. I might be wrong, but I think Claraviolet and Star of Hope read way more than me =)

I have heard of one punch man and I have watched the anime. It's good but it's totally overrated.
Have you read the manga? Is it any different from the anime?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-26-2016, 09:59 PM)Rukia Wrote: I have heard of one punch man and I have watched the anime. It's good but it's totally overrated.
Have you read the manga? Is it any different from the anime?

Yeah. I was one of those guys who waited for the anime in horror they would mess it up xD I'd say the anime pretty much gets it right, so if you read the manga the story shouldn't seem totally different for you. But the art style there is gorgeous, I'd say it is the best drawn comic I've read.

The thing about one punch man is that this anime is good to watch after you got fed up with usual hero stories. But I guess it has been pushed onto everyone because of the hype, so.

(01-26-2016, 07:48 PM)Sebastian Wrote: those ladies read manga?
i didn't. i saw the animelist but never the manga list.
one punch man is ongoing bro x(
i don't want to read such stuff to wait in the end.

You shouldn't be too picky Tongue

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2016, 05:14 AM by Sindar.)

Naivety
(01-27-2016, 05:12 AM)Sindar Wrote: Yeah. I was one of those guys who waited for the anime in horror they would mess it up xD I'd say the anime pretty much gets it right, so if you read the manga the story shouldn't seem totally different for you. But the art style there is gorgeous, I'd say it is the best drawn comic I've read.

The thing about one punch man is that this anime is good to watch after you got fed up with usual hero stories. But I guess it has been pushed onto everyone because of the hype, so.

Why do i get your reply to other people when I use that quote button?
For fuck's sake, that's stupid. what is this hr?

Sebastian
(01-27-2016, 05:12 AM)Sindar Wrote: Yeah. I was one of those guys who waited for the anime in horror they would mess it up xD I'd say the anime pretty much gets it right, so if you read the manga the story shouldn't seem totally different for you. But the art style there is gorgeous, I'd say it is the best drawn comic I've read.

i know that and i noticed that the reply ain't for me. i read stuff after i quote them. so i thought you posted that as a reply for me.
my bad x(

Rukia

I haven't seen one punch manga so far.
Based on your words, it seems cool and good. I will try it ..