Watamote [WATCH ON YOUR OWN RISK]

Vaulient

This anime .... 

this .... anime ....

this ...

HOW DARE THEE CALL IT AN ANIME OH DEAR MOTHER OF LORD OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND HOLY.

This anime , called watamote , it's not even a disturbing hentai or ecchi or harem and yet  ... I'm so cringed by it . This anime made me want to bang my head against the wall so many times and there were time where I felt like wanting to kill myself :S

Elvis
Rouge pirate

What is it about? You haven't mentioned anything about the actual plot of the series.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Mina
NBF member

(01-02-2016, 11:30 PM)Vaulient Wrote: This anime .... 

this .... anime ....

this ...

HOW DARE THEE CALL IT AN ANIME OH DEAR MOTHER OF LORD OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND HOLY.

This anime , called watamote , it's not even a disturbing hentai or ecchi or harem and yet  ... I'm so cringed by it . This anime made me want to bang my head against the wall so many times and there were time where I felt like wanting to kill myself :S

lol i loved watamote.... i thought it was funny and sad at times

Sindar
Retired Staff

It's an okay anime, lots of fun moments and all. The humor is centered around awkwardness of the main character, a school girl, who is very shy, yet she wants to be popular. This type of humor tends to make people feel uncomfortable, but that is what this type of shows goes for. Its too much for some people though, including the topic poster, evidently Grin

Vampire
(01-08-2016, 05:30 AM)Sindar Wrote: It's an okay anime, lots of fun moments and all. The humor is centered around awkwardness of the main character, a school girl, who is very shy, yet she wants to be popular. This type of humor tends to make people feel uncomfortable, but that is what this type of shows goes for. Its too much for some people though, including the topic poster, evidently Grin

I have never heard of the anime but does it have gore human?
I am addicted to blood and I would love to see lots of it.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-13-2016, 05:56 PM)Vampire Wrote: I have never heard of the anime but does it have gore human?
I am addicted to blood and I would love to see lots of it.

Watch Baccano then, its both interesting and gory. Watamote is a slice of life comedy, there is no violence of blood in it (I haven't seen the who show, but never the less).

Sebastian
(01-14-2016, 04:30 AM)Sindar Wrote: Watch Baccano then, its both interesting and gory. Watamote is a slice of life comedy, there is no violence of blood in it (I haven't seen the who show, but never the less).

baccano ain't that a slice of genre too bro? or is it durara?
i am at lost but i swear one out of those two are of slice of life genre.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-15-2016, 05:39 PM)Sebastian Wrote: baccano ain't that a slice of genre too bro? or is it durara?
i am at lost but i swear one out of those two are of slice of life genre.

Both are action pieces I believe. Baccano is not a slice of life for sure Tongue

Sebastian
(01-16-2016, 07:23 AM)Sindar Wrote: Both are action pieces I believe. Baccano is not a slice of life for sure Tongue

that's a surprise bro.
i will see it then. i don't like boring slice of genre anime.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-16-2016, 07:56 PM)Sebastian Wrote: that's a surprise bro.
i will see it then. i don't like boring slice of genre anime.

I remember you said you also don't like blood and violence, and both are there in Baccano Tongue