Would you recommend me to watch anime or to read manga for Shounen Fighting Anime?

Poll: What would you recommend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Watch to the anime
75.00%
3 75.00%
Read the manga
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Daexto95

What I mean is... Shounen manga like Naruto or Bleach or DragonBall don't properly give you good sensations or feelings and the fighting scenes are most of the times so bad and very hard to understand what is really happening in each scene, so I personally would prefer to recommend to watch to the anime rather than to read the manga. Do you agree with me?

"You should realize that there are people whose hearts break each time they see you hurt yourself" (Hikigaya Hachiman - OregaIru)
Elvis
Rouge pirate

Yes, I agree with you. The anime does seem to be more entertaining than the manga as far as the series you mentioned are concerned...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Naiwen

I disagree with you, as a self-proclaimed bookworm, I prefer reading the manga first, then the Anime.

Saber
I am not so sure. Some people can picture stuff better than the others
So it would be cool for them to read manga but for anime...it's great but at times it is boring because of the drag in the story....most of the time anime makers wI'll try to maintain some safe story between anime and manga. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

It depends on your interests. If you prefer anime in general, then go for anime.
If you are neutral towards them, only then go with anime.
Fights and settings have more detail in anime

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I never saw negative reputation for anyone in this forum so far and it's not like I am saying this to egg you, but it's surprising. I would have you given you a rating but I couldn't and may be [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] would be able to help with that. For shonen fighting anime, watch vampire knight

テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

Sorry, help with what exactly?

(03-11-2018, 01:58 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] would be able to help with that. For shonen fighting anime, watch vampire knight

Adding quote.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018, 02:38 AM by テクニカル諏訪子.)

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(03-11-2018, 01:58 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] would be able to help with that. For shonen fighting anime, watch vampire knight

It was for a conversation between him and two users, and since negative rep's are allowed here, we aren't really obligated to balance his rating.
Plus, he hasn't been online since 2015 so you don't really need to bother.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(03-11-2018, 02:38 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] it's working in gameone theme. So, try using it.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I don't want to see negative rep in anyone's profile and he/she got a decent post count. so, I would like to add some rep to him, to make it neutral.

(03-11-2018, 02:38 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: Sorry, help with what exactly?

Adding quote.

I can't give reputation to anyone. If I press quote or report or reputation, nothing happens and I can't even scroll the mouse and I have to reload, to make it normal again.

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2018, 07:15 PM by KuranKaname.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you ever read the manga and watched the anime at the same time? Elvis 2 1,004 08-17-2016, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Mine