Luffy vs. Mr. Fantastic

Elvis
Rouge pirate

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Monkey. D. Luffy from One Piece vs. Mr. Fantastic from Fantastic 4. Battle to the death. Who wins?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Luffy for sure.
He is strong and he got haki.
So, I will go with luffy in this battle.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Mr. Fantastic has a limit on how much he can stretch(I think?)...... Luffy has Haki, gears, etc., apart from his devil fruit abilities......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(12-10-2015, 11:04 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Mr. Fantastic has a limit on how much he can stretch(I think?)...... Luffy has Haki, gears, etc., apart from his devil fruit abilities......

So who will you pick my man?
luffy? because he can stretch? xD
that's a cool excuse.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-13-2015, 11:54 PM)Sebastian Wrote: So who will you pick my man?
luffy? because he can stretch? xD
that's a cool excuse.

Do you even read your replies? As far as I know, Mr. Fantastic's only ability is that he can stretch.... He doesn't have brute strength, like Luffy, nor does he have Haki, gears, etc.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(12-14-2015, 01:04 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Do you even read your replies? As far as I know, Mr. Fantastic's only ability is that he can stretch.... He doesn't have brute strength, like Luffy, nor does he have Haki, gears, etc.....

come on man x(
it's hard to browse and post replies when i use my phone. have some mercy please x(
fantastic can stretch a lot my man. and i truly mean a lot xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-14-2015, 01:20 AM)Sebastian Wrote: come on man x(
it's hard to browse and post replies when i use my phone. have some mercy please x(
fantastic can stretch a lot my man. and i truly mean a lot xD

So, you think that Mr. Fantastic is more powerful than Luffy...... Then, we have to agree to disagree...... Btw, what theme do you use in your mobile phone?

Sebastian
(12-14-2015, 01:46 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: So, you think that Mr. Fantastic is more powerful than Luffy...... Then, we have to agree to disagree...... Btw, what theme do you use in your mobile phone?

i don't know bro.
i like luffy and i think he is strong but he never saved the entire planet from aliens xD
he isn't smart. mr.fantastic offers a piece of meat and that would end the battle.

i use the musk-xenforo-mybb-responsive theme. i am having a hard time in posting new replies and threads ;-;

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-14-2015, 05:30 PM)Sebastian Wrote: i don't know bro.
i like luffy and i think he is strong but he never saved the entire planet from aliens xD
he isn't smart. mr.fantastic offers a piece of meat and that would end the battle.

i use the musk-xenforo-mybb-responsive theme. i am having a hard time in posting new replies and threads ;-;

He doesn't need to, because he is a pirate, and not a hero...... Even the theme I use is not mobile-friendly.......

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(12-14-2015, 01:20 AM)Sebastian Wrote: come on man x(
it's hard to browse and post replies when i use my phone.

Do you honestly browse this forum on your phone? It must be a real torture. I have tried using forums on my tablet and I find it really annoying. Not just this community. Forums, in general. I prefer using my computer to post on forums.