If you can bring anyone back to life in naruto...

ItachiSasuke
If you can bring anyone back to life in naruto, who would it be?
As you ight have guessed, I will choose itachi.
What about you?

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Any of the bijuu hosts, I feel like they had more to offer to the series.

erich

That's a tough one. I'd probably bring back the Second Hokage. It just seems like his death was so anti climatic considering how powerful he actually was. I might also bring back the 1st Raikage as well. I dunno, seems like the first ninja leaders were so OP, but as the story progresses the new generation becomes a little better. Tough question.

Poser

I'd choose Itachi. He was such a warm brother to Sasuke and it feels like his death over the hands of his own brother is the worst death he could have. Well, he (Itachi) could have said the evil plot of their clan to Sasuke and end up living and loving one another. Reasons will always be there, and as I will always say, it is painful for me to see him die, knowing that his reasons were too "abnegation" to save his brother. Man, I can't forget that scene.

ItachiSasuke
(06-11-2016, 08:36 AM)Poser Wrote: I'd choose Itachi. He was such a warm brother to Sasuke and it feels like his death over the hands of his own brother is the worst death he could have. Well, he (Itachi) could have said the evil plot of their clan to Sasuke and end up living and loving one another. Reasons will always be there, and as I will always say, it is painful for me to see him die, knowing that his reasons were too "abnegation" to save his brother. Man, I can't forget that scene.

It was a beautiful scene but there are other people who sacrificed themselves for greater good like lelouch from code geass, white beard from one piece, asuma, neji and so many other ninjas from naruto.

Nel
I would probably choose itachi or lady chio. I would like to see your choice [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-13-2017, 01:01 PM)Nel Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The whole thing with characters coming back to life in Naruto was one of the major things I didn't like about Shippuden. I like Gaara and Kakashi, Hinata and other random Pain's victims were good people too; but every time you bring a character back you devaluate the importance of the risks the characters have to take in their fights. So I would like to refrain from answering the topic question Tongue

MelloLily
Retired Staff

Itachi for sure. A true shinobi who really had the village's best interest at heart. He sacrificed himself and his reputation, making himself the bad guy, just to protect the village. Protecting from the shadows.

Nel
(01-14-2017, 04:11 AM)Sindar Wrote: The whole thing with characters coming back to life in Naruto was one of the major things I didn't like about Shippuden. I like Gaara and Kakashi, Hinata and other random Pain's victims were good people too; but every time you bring a character back you devaluate the importance of the risks the characters have to take in their fights. So I would like to refrain from answering the topic question Tongue

Don't you think it's not fair to resurrect only a few when there are other people who deserve that? Like neji? Itachi?

(01-14-2017, 09:15 AM)MelloLily Wrote: Itachi for sure.  A true shinobi who really had the village's best interest at heart.  He sacrificed himself and his reputation, making himself the bad guy, just to protect the village.  Protecting from the shadows.

I am glad that we share the same opinion mel. Do you think Sasuke would accept him if he were to be resurrected?

Sindar
Retired Staff

(01-16-2017, 12:37 AM)Nel Wrote: Don't you think it's not fair to resurrect only a few when there are other people who deserve that? Like neji? Itachi?
I think it breaks the story in a bad way, that's all.