Q&A session

Mansi14
Tenshi

Any type of questions are allowed.
I will not answer those which I don't want to Tongue

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

What is your favorite color mansi and why did you choose cana for your avatar?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

why changed ur usernames??

for kirafrommars to yaoifangirl to mansi14??? any reason?? Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Mansi14
Tenshi

(11-03-2015, 01:36 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: What is your favorite color mansi and why did you choose cana for your avatar?
My favorite color is black. In addition to that I also like blue, green, turquoise and blood red.
Cana is cool. I like her. And she happened to be in my mind when I was setting up my profile picture... So Tongue I am thinking of changing it in some time though...

(11-03-2015, 02:10 AM)smoker Wrote: why changed ur usernames??

for kirafrommars to yaoifangirl to mansi14??? any reason?? Tongue
What I never had yaoifangirl as my user name
It was reixkirafrommars Tongue Well it was in OPF... I wanted to have a different username this time as I always used Mansi14 or Mns14 (14th October being my birth date) as my username on any site...
So I went with the name of couple (Kira and Rei) from the manga Mars which I had read before making the account Tongue

That is funny now that I look at it XD

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-03-2015, 02:46 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: My favorite color is black. In addition to that I also like blue, green, turquoise and blood red.
Cana is cool. I like her. And she happened to be in my mind when I was setting up my profile picture... So Tongue I am thinking of changing it in some time though...

It was reixkirafrommars Tongue Well it was in OPF... I wanted to have a different username this time as I always used Mansi14 or Mns14 (14th October being my birth date) as my username on any site...
So I went with the name of couple (Kira and Rei) from the manga Mars which I had read before making the account Tongue

Are you sure?
We have an account with that username in our forum Grin

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(11-03-2015, 02:46 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: My favorite color is black. In addition to that I also like blue, green, turquoise and blood red.

Yeah right,yaoifangirl is other person Tongue

Mansi14
Tenshi

(11-03-2015, 03:00 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] yep. I never went to that extent to fangirling...

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(11-03-2015, 03:11 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] yep. I never went to that extent to fangirling...

there is a person with that name,so i thought it was you :3

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-03-2015, 03:11 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] yep. I never went to that extent to fangirling...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] we have that account in our forum, mansi Grin
Even I thought the same, for a moment.

Mansi14
Tenshi

(11-04-2015, 01:28 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] we have that account in our forum, mansi Grin
Even I thought the same, for a moment.

It's amusing that I am mistaken for being her.
She and I are completely different personGrin