Welcome to this section!

Mansi14
Tenshi

Welcome to the Yaoi/Yuri section Grin
For all those who are wondering what is this section is for, here is what I can say

Yuri genre includes all Anime and Manga whose central theme is sexual relationship between two girls in other words girls love (GL) or Lesbian love. Anime and Manga of this genre may contain ecchi contents.
Shoujo Ai is the almost the same as yuri but it doesn't include ecchi contents and is more about the relation and bonds between the girls.

Yaoi genre inlcudes all Anime and Manga whose central theme is a sexual relationship between two boys in other words boys love (BL) or Gay love. Anime and Manga of this genre may include ecchi contents.
Shounen Ai is again the same as yaoi without ecchi contents and focuses more on the bond of the couple.

So if you are into yuri or yaoi or maybe just want to try it out without having to look for too much of H stuffs go for Shoujo Ai or Shounen Ai.

You can discuss all about Shounen Ai and Shoujo Ai in this section Grin

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015, 12:19 AM by Mansi14.)

Saber
Now I do get what it means but seems like you made a copy-paste in the yaoi part and it gives the wrong information, mansi.
I hope you will correct that soon enough.

Mansi14
Tenshi

(10-24-2015, 11:55 AM)Saber Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Saber
(10-24-2015, 04:02 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You don't have to apologize.
I am just trying to help you in gathering correct information.

Kaynil
Retired Staff

Might I suggest adjusting the thread title now that the section was renamed? Maybe dropping the yaoi/yuri and swapping it for "this", as in "Welcome to this section."

Nameless
Rouge pirate

It's a good description.
Are there any moderators who know anything about this?
Do you monitor this section frequently? Cheers

Mansi14
Tenshi

(11-25-2015, 12:04 PM)Kaynil Wrote: Might I suggest adjusting the thread title now that the section was renamed? Maybe dropping the yaoi/yuri and swapping it for "this", as in "Welcome to this section."
Thank you for reminding me Grin
Changed it Smile

(11-27-2015, 11:31 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: It's a good description.
Are there any moderators who know anything about this?
Do you monitor this section frequently? Cheers
Other than myself, other staff aren't much into shounen ai or shoujo ai.
I try to post here whenever I can Grin

Nameless
Rouge pirate

(11-30-2015, 12:20 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: Thank you for reminding me Grin
Changed it Smile

Other than myself, other staff aren't much into shounen ai or shoujo ai.
I try to post here whenever I can Grin

As it is a NSFW talk section, it needs constant moderation.

Rukia
It's a good description.
Why don't you add tags like shonen-ai and shojo-ai too?

Sebastian
(12-05-2015, 02:28 PM)Rukia Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , @Star-of-Hope
then you will see the result soon