Can you accept naruto's ending?

Rukia
Even though it isn't me who wrote and came up with such an awesome manga, I still can't like the naruto ending and I think kishimoto can do better than that.

May be as the time passes, I might learn to live with the ending but for now, I want kishimoto to come up with an even better ending for naruto.
Is it the same for others too?

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

It's alright, could be worse and the possible part 3 could give us more closure. I just wish more was shown on Killer bee.

Rukia
(10-23-2015, 01:38 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: It's alright, could be worse and the possible part 3 could give us more closure. I just wish more was shown on Killer bee.

None of the other tailed beasts are the stars in this anime.
So, you can't expect much screen time for people other than naruto.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(10-24-2015, 11:47 AM)Rukia Wrote: None of the other tailed beasts are the stars in this anime.
So, you can't expect much screen time for people other than naruto.

KB still got some good screen time.

Rukia
(10-24-2015, 01:15 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: KB still got some good screen time.

That's because he is the one who trained naruto and he made naruto the way he is now.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Outside of that, he actually escaped capture.

Nel
(11-01-2015, 12:59 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Outside of that, he actually escaped capture.

Are you talking about killer bee or Naruto or sasuke? I am not satisfied with the ending either. I wanted a cool twist but it's plain and obvious.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(11-01-2015, 10:01 PM)Nel Wrote: Are you talking about killer bee or Naruto or sasuke? I am not satisfied with the ending either. I wanted a cool twist but it's plain and obvious.

killer bee, he managed to avoid Sasuke's plot shield and did in Kisame leveled grunt.

Mansi14
Tenshi

I was never much excited about Naruto's ending...
Whatever it is it is just fine...

Nel
(11-02-2015, 01:09 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: killer bee, he managed to avoid Sasuke's plot shield and did in Kisame leveled grunt.

Even so, he is still not up to sasuke's level and that's the truth.
I can't accept that.
What is plot shield?