Rukia vs orihime

Rukia
I will go with rukia as she is strong when compared to orihime.
What do you think about this battle?
Do you think orihime can stand against rukia?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Rukia, for no reason......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Rukia
(10-28-2015, 10:32 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Rukia, for no reason......

You can't just say rukia for no reason.
Why did you think she will win?
because of her power? abilities?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-31-2015, 04:36 PM)Rukia Wrote: You can't just say rukia for no reason.
Why did you think she will win?
because of her power? abilities?

I don't know..... Rukia seems to have more willpower and confidence than Orihime.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Rukia
(11-01-2015, 12:27 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I don't know..... Rukia seems to have more willpower and confidence than Orihime.........

Her powers are superior to orihime.
I was expecting that point.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-11-2015, 04:13 PM)Rukia Wrote: Her powers are superior to orihime.
I was expecting that point.

I've watched only about 100-150 ep's of Bleach, so, I don't exactly know about who is stronger than whom.......

Rukia
(11-11-2015, 10:51 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I've watched only about 100-150 ep's of Bleach, so, I don't exactly know about who is stronger than whom.......

Did you drop it or are you watching it right now?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-19-2015, 08:33 PM)Rukia Wrote: Did you drop it or are you watching it right now?

I put it on-hold......

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I will vote for Rukia. I don't think Orihime got what it takes to defeat Rukia.
Her only powers come from those earrings. She is no shinnigami.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Prince
NBF member

Spoiler :
I think I heard from somewhere that chad and inoue's powers came from ichigos' leaking reitsu for 2543754375 years but i'm not sure. Following that, I think It's safe to assume Orihime has a lot of her own, for the powers to even manifest as she is human. It'd be a tough battle seeing how she beat the arrancar by reversing his aging she could probably do the same to rukia, if they were going for the kill. But ultimately Orihime is a healer. She didn't fight as much as almost everyone else and she didn't practice with her offensive powers as much as she should have during multiple active wars. 

Rukia on the other hand, has been trained to fight since the academy and has been an active fighter during most of the series. She has honed her technique, though she hasn't mastered her Bankai Rukia has more experience in battle. She also has more in her arsenal that she actually knows how to use.

So, my vote goes to Rukia.

But in hand-to-hand my vote is Orihime. She's blackbelt remember? though rukia has been training for years, her moves are outdated and can be easily countered. Orihime has a more modern way of combat that rukia hasn't seen yet.

~Prince/Kaya