Blue exorcist manga

Saber
I heard that the violence in blue exorcist manga is way more than the anime. Is that the truth?
I like blue exorcist anime and I don't think it's going to have a second season anytime soon and I can't wait for long.

So, I am thinking of reading this manga.
Do you think it's a good idea? Do you recommend this manga for me?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Blue exorcist anime is a wasted potential, in my opinion..... They could have done so much with the anime....... My friends say that the manga version is the better one, and that the second half of the anime was mostly filler-ish...... So, I really recommend it.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Saber
(10-21-2015, 02:18 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Blue exorcist anime is a wasted potential, in my opinion..... They could have done so much with the anime....... My friends say that the manga version is the better one, and that the second half of the anime was mostly filler-ish...... So, I really recommend it.......

Now, I can add this to my watchlist without any worries.
Thank you.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-22-2015, 02:01 PM)Saber Wrote: Now, I can add this to my watchlist without any worries.
Thank you.

Pleasure.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
I would recommend this manga too my lady xD
it's really glad but consists of too much violence.

Naiwen
Pirate

(10-22-2015, 05:04 PM)Sebastian Wrote: I would recommend this manga too my lady xD
it's really glad but consists of too much violence.

I agree with you, Sebastian, its a recommendable manga.

Saber
(10-22-2015, 04:35 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Pleasure.

I picked up this manga but now I don't know whether I should continue reading it or not. The words are not at all censored. What should I do? Is this manga really worth it?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-10-2016, 01:37 PM)Saber Wrote: I picked up this manga but now I don't know whether I should continue reading it or not. The words are not at all censored. What should I do? Is this manga really worth it?

As I already mentioned, I haven't read this manga, but, my friends say this is a good shounen manga....

Nel
(09-12-2016, 01:14 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: As I already mentioned, I haven't read this manga, but, my friends say this is a good shounen manga....

It's an ongoing manga right? May be I should start reading too. I don't think anime would be released for this manga any time soon .

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-21-2016, 12:59 PM)Nel Wrote: It's an ongoing manga right? May be I should start reading too. I don't think anime would be released for this manga any time soon .

It's an ongoing manga and it does have an anime adaptation as already mentioned in the very first reply on this thread......