Ninja Gaiden: How Many Fans here?

Yaiba

Its a Game, i like it since my childhood, i remember i was played this game in NES Console.. and it was Ninja Gaiden 3 after that i play 2 and 1 also...
and now I completed its higher Version called Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. Its a PC Game...
So How many of them you like this? Have you ever played this Game?

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] this belongs in a gaming section. can you please move this there? are we allowed to post our opinion on anime anime, even if it has a thread? like a specific episode?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-09-2018, 11:55 PM)SecretWish Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] this belongs in a gaming section. can you please move this there? are we allowed to post our opinion on anime anime, even if it has a thread? like a specific episode?

I have no idea what you are asking. Episodic discussions are allowed here, but spamming them isn't.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(06-10-2018, 02:04 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I have no idea what you are asking. Episodic discussions are allowed here, but spamming them isn't.

that's what i wanted to hear. i am posting chapter discussions and thought they are okay and i am trying to confirm it with episodes

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-10-2018, 07:51 PM)SecretWish Wrote: that's what i wanted to hear. i am posting chapter discussions and thought they are okay and i am trying to confirm it with episodes

Yes, but don't post a thread for every single episode. Post one for like 3-4 episodes at once.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(06-10-2018, 08:01 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yes, but don't post a thread for every single episode. Post one for like 3-4 episodes at once.

didn't claraviolet posted for every episode for katanagatari? is that allowed because she is staff?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-11-2018, 01:46 AM)SecretWish Wrote: didn't claraviolet posted for every episode for katanagatari?  is that allowed because she is staff?

Well, she posted everything before I had realised it. She watched it at a very fast speed. 
But, logically speaking, if you post a thread for every episode there won't be a lot to discuss, and it's a pain to post in every single one of them.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(06-11-2018, 04:48 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, she posted everything before I had realised it. She watched it at a very fast speed. 
But, logically speaking, if you post a thread for every episode there won't be a lot to discuss, and it's a pain to post in every single one of them.

you didn't delete any of them even after realizing. wouldn't that be bad for people like me? we get a different treatment

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-12-2018, 06:20 PM)SecretWish Wrote: you didn't delete any of them even after realizing. wouldn't that be bad for people like me? we get a different treatment

I never deleted any of the hundreds of threads or posts you've posted so I don't understand what you are accusing me of.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(06-12-2018, 06:32 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I never deleted any of the hundreds of threads or posts you've posted so I don't understand what you are accusing me of.

the threads that i have posted are for webtoon. and they are selected because of hypocrisy