Ask your questions...

Nameless
Rouge pirate

(07-05-2018, 05:34 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'm back, I made a few posts yesterday.

Welcome back Cheers I missed your posts the most.
I couldn't very well talk much in the shonen ai section with secretwish and I am aiming for top poster position this time. I like the green color glow.
Is it possible to make my username glow like that?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-05-2018, 05:37 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Welcome back Cheers I missed your posts the most.
I couldn't very well talk much in the shonen ai section with secretwish and I am aiming for top poster position this time. I like the green color glow.
Is it possible to make my username glow like that?

Not sure you need to ask Star about that I don't really associate myself with posting a lot.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nameless
Rouge pirate

(07-05-2018, 05:41 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Not sure you need to ask Star about that I don't really associate myself with posting a lot.

I don't like to think that I like it now. Meaningless posts aren't my forte but I have been here longer and posted more than many people, but I never got any good color like that. It's sad

Angel
Super Nova

do you have any plans to quite being this forum staff? you have been here so long and many people move on. i don't want you to leave but i am curious to know.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 03:30 AM)SecretWish Wrote: do you have any plans to quite being this forum staff? you have been here so long and many people move on. i don't want you to leave but i am curious to know.

Until the day I have interest in watching anime I won't quit.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 12:08 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Until the day I have interest in watching anime I won't quit.

;_; ma Chan... 
*Pats 
I hope you don't lose interest in anime. You are the only one I truly count to be there for AMF along with me, till the end.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 12:13 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: ;_; ma Chan... 
*Pats 
I hope you don't lose interest in anime. You are the only one I truly count to be there for AMF along with me, till the end.

Chill I have tons of anime I plan to watch oand it'll take years to finish them.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 12:15 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Chill I have tons of anime I plan to watch oand it'll take years to finish them.

Oh thank you. I was a bit worried when you were asked this question. By the way can you acknowledge the status thread?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Angel
Super Nova

(07-10-2018, 12:08 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Until the day I have interest in watching anime I won't quit.

i don't know you had long term plans for being an admin. that's really cool and you deserve a reward for it

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-10-2018, 12:22 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Oh thank you. I was a bit worried when you were asked this question. By the way can you acknowledge the status thread?

Acknowledge? I've read it and I know what needs to be done.
(07-10-2018, 04:22 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i don't know you had long term plans for being an admin. that's really cool and you deserve a reward for it

Don't need any reward. Besides I don't care about them.